Search results for query: *

1. SpartanSHATTER

Console What are YOU most excited about in 1.3?

With this huge update coming out in the second quarter of this year, what are you most excited about? As for me, I just can't wait for the new armor sets!
  2. SpartanSHATTER

Halloween Costume Show!

:pumpking:Hey guys! Halloween time in Terraria is once again upon us! So what better way to celebrate than to post you're best costume on TCF? Whether it's a completely original costume made from scratch, a new twist on a goodie bag costume, or just your favorite goodie bag costume, post it here...
  3. SpartanSHATTER

Xbox One Map loading speed

Upon intstalling the latest update for the Xbox One version of Terraria I discovered that my map, when opened, will show the loading animation but will take some time (between approximately 10 to 40 seconds) to show my map. All other map interface functions, such as team assignment and PvP...
  4. SpartanSHATTER

Welcome to The Mob Arena!!!

Ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls, welcome to the mob arena! The way this thread works is you comment a mob that you think is the best or is your favorite (please don't overly use Medusa) and then the person immediately after you posts another mob. The one with the most likes wins!!! I'll...
  5. SpartanSHATTER

What Combat Type (melee, ranged, magic, or ranged) Do you use and Why?

I like using melee because of the high damage. Also lots of melee weapons have magical projectiles that don't use mana or consume ammo. The armor sets provide lots of defense and look really cool! Lastly, there is a lot of variety in weapon choice. You have yo-yos, flails, spears, swords, and...
  6. SpartanSHATTER

What's your Biggest Project in Terraria?

Please also include an estimated time of your project. So I'll start: The biggest project was probably gaining complete control over my world's Crimson and Hallow, both under and aboveground. I even introduced a little Corruption! I ended up making a sort of Biodome in the sky that is...
  7. SpartanSHATTER

Favorite thing about Christmas in Terraria

Since it is Christmas, I figured this would be an appropriate thing to post. Here we go... Love all of present drops (just got the dog whistle!) Post YOUR favorite thing below!
  8. SpartanSHATTER

What's Your Favorite Soundtrack?

My favorites are Moon Lord, Tutorial, and of course, Boss 3!!! Really excited to see what you guys think!
  9. SpartanSHATTER

Orange Bloodroot people!!!

I know many people are getting fed up and have already posted many things about the glitch with orange bloodroot in console edition games, but the truth is that this glitch needs to be fixed in the Oct-Nov update coming up. Before anyone starts commenting, I would like to let everyone know that...
Back
Top Bottom