Search results for query: *

• Users: Banette
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Banette

Pixel Art Queziviat Slowly Learns to Sprite

Hey guys, hmm. This is my sprite thread. I take requests for anything. I post my sprites here. I decided to start sprinting three days ago. I'm really bad at it, and I feel this will help motivate me. Constructive criticism is welcome. I use Piskel and plan to change to GIMP soon. I'm really...
  2. Banette

Music Queziviat's Orchestra [Open]

Hey folks, it's Queziviat here. This is a thread where I will post my music, things that I compose, and requests. I AM MAINLY GEARED TOWARDS CLASSICAL MUSIC. Please therefore do not expect very much or very good rock, pop, or jazz music. I play the viola and the piano. Requests are now NOT...
  3. Banette

Story Eclipse- A new life and the Appendix

Now the title may be confusing, but this is a story with an inconsistent update schedule, and all will be revealed in due time. It's in first person, about Terraria, and the most important part, I will be including several suggestions for Terraria on this story. Listen to this- there will be no...
  4. Banette

Game Mechanics Quick Loot

So, basically, if there is quick STACK, why is there not quick LOOT? What I propose, is that under that nice shine "Quick Stack" button, there would be a button named "Quick Loot". What this basically is, is the opposite of quick stack, anything you have some of in your inv. and some in the...
  5. Banette

A Simple Introduction For Those Who Are Ignorant

Hey people. You might have seen me around a little bit. This is to informally introduce me to you guys. Basically I like Terraria and play it on my Surface Pro, Mac and iPad. I watch Bunnikin and the Immortal as they sleep. I am the Empress in my role play and one day hope to be capable of...
  6. Banette

Poetry Korloctica's Bad Poetry

So you might say that I cannot properly rhyme But you might find my powers, sublime But in reality, my powers are not so great So you might find me Stuck behind an iron gate. Welcome to my bad and bad rhyming poetry threads, where you can request my bad poetry and where I will repeatedly post...
  7. Banette

Story Heart of the Villagers

Welcome to my first story on these forums! I would like to introduce you to Heart of the Villagers. It is a story about the lore of Terraria from different NPC's point of view. I do realize my writing quality will probably not be the best. I may or may not include some suggestions in the...
  8. Banette

NPCs & Enemies Minor Changes To Several Enemies

Hi there everyone, I am a noob here today suggesting several and many changes to Normal Mode enemies! Isn't that great? Feel free to suggest/comment/support/constructively criticize. Without further ado, here is my deceptively short list! Pre-Hardmode TopOfSpoiler Hardmode TopOfSpoiler I'll...
  9. Banette

Black Recluse is incorrectly titled

So, tralalalalalala, I was hopping down to the underworld to fight the WOF, then I beat the WOF, then tralalalalalala went back up to find the Wizard. I passed my usual route, through the spider caves, and I remembered black recluses. I stayed there for a while and then noted that they were...
  10. Banette

NPCs & Enemies New Lunar Event Enemy Suggestions - Sprites needed!

So I guess this is my first post on these forums, though I was a member at the old TO. Now, I have been lurking on these forums for a while and am no novice to Terraria. With the introductions over, the main point of this post is that I believe that the Lunar Event Enemies after the Lunatic...
Back
Top Bottom