Search results for query: *

1. Blue the Swordsman

And now I shall return to the void that is off this site

And now I shall return to the void that is off this site
  2. Blue the Swordsman

Email: [email protected] Discord: Snek Overlord#8898 Deviantart(I don't use this as...

Email: [email protected] Discord: Snek Overlord#8898 Deviantart(I don't use this as often): https://www.deviantart.com/bluresm
  3. Blue the Swordsman

It occured to me that this was my one place that I was actually able to communicate with others...

It occured to me that this was my one place that I was actually able to communicate with others. I'm putting basic contact into below this.
  4. Blue the Swordsman

Well, it was a hell of a time, these many years. It is time that I say farewell and move onto a...

Well, it was a hell of a time, these many years. It is time that I say farewell and move onto a different place now.
  5. Blue the Swordsman

[IMG]

6. Blue the Swordsman

IC Role Play - Calamity Adventure

((It doesn't matter what you do if there is no possible way for me to be involved.))
  7. Blue the Swordsman

((Alright, so let me remind you that I have to work and sleep, as well as go to school, yet I still managed to respond within 9 - 10 hours at most. I responded and it took days for the next post to come. And it wasn't even from you.))
  8. Blue the Swordsman

((Remember when I was included for one post and then forgotten about because I'm too polite to tag people?))
  9. Blue the Swordsman

You still haven't really described it that well.

You still haven't really described it that well.
  10. Blue the Swordsman

If you continue to rush me I won't to it at all.

If you continue to rush me I won't to it at all.
  11. Blue the Swordsman

Art takes time and you aren't specific, so I've been putting it off to speak with friends and be...

Art takes time and you aren't specific, so I've been putting it off to speak with friends and be with family.
  12. Blue the Swordsman

So it's similar to the nebula armor in Terraria?

So it's similar to the nebula armor in Terraria?
  13. Blue the Swordsman

Alright. Is there any head wear?

Alright. Is there any head wear?
  14. Blue the Swordsman

Fenrir THe massive dragon looks at the newcomer, "why, hello, little one."
  15. Blue the Swordsman

He has a robe that covers his legs torso and arms. It has purple lines somewhere on it. For some...

He has a robe that covers his legs torso and arms. It has purple lines somewhere on it. For some reason you can only see two glowing purple eyes His hands are occupied with purple flames He has dark purple hair. He has a scar. He has plates somewhere
  16. Blue the Swordsman

I'd prefer a lot more than absolute basics.

I'd prefer a lot more than absolute basics.
  17. Blue the Swordsman

I'd prefer specific over generic so that I don't get anything wrong

I'd prefer specific over generic so that I don't get anything wrong
  18. Blue the Swordsman

In theory I could but I'm not sure how well it'd turn out.

In theory I could but I'm not sure how well it'd turn out.
  19. Blue the Swordsman

((Because neither of you are going to branch out and allow interactions with others at this point.))
  20. Blue the Swordsman

Fenrir The massive dragon hasn't moved a whole lot in the two days that passed.
Back
Top Bottom