Search results for query: *

1. fractalxx

tModLoader VapeRPG Alpha v0.3

Yes, that's actually on my list, but a system like that can easily break balance so it must be planned carefully. So I'll only consider implementing it after the major content is polished and functional.
  2. fractalxx

I updated the mod to the latest tmodloader version. I also removed the quality rings for now - they'll have to be redesigned and VapeLoot will be removed from VapeRPG anyway. It will be a separate mod which should integrate with this one.
  3. fractalxx

Well, in any case, I'll look into it. :indifferent:
  4. fractalxx

Thanks for the feedback. It seems I found someone to do the development (at least partly) while I'll do the maintenance. Strange, the config should work. I'll look into it. For a quick fix (as I can't look at the code now), you can remove the entire for loop for the rings (I believe there's one...
  5. fractalxx

The mod is looking for a new maintainer/owner. Check the OP for details.
  6. fractalxx

I guess I'll have to look into it deeper. It'll be fixed soon, though. Thanks for the notification.
  7. fractalxx

Weird, I tested everything in the lowest possible resolution (800x600) and everything worked fine. The only problem I know of is that you have to click in the scrollable panel first (to make it become "focused") to make scrolling working. Isn't that the case with your issue as well?
  8. fractalxx

I'll look into this bug. What's your resolution? At some point I started to implement the thrower class (there are some bits in the code), but for some reason I put it aside. I'll include them in the next update along with the other new features.
  9. fractalxx

If I manage to graduate from college now, I'll roll out the update during the summer. I've yet to encounter this issue. Could you provide more details about the bug? (other mods you're using, etc.)
  10. fractalxx

I have yet to include support for shields in some other mods.
  11. fractalxx

It's not functional, yet, but it will be in the next version. I just accidentally left it in the current one.
  12. fractalxx

Ah, I see, thanks. In that case: You only get skill points on every 5th level. That's a design decision, since if you got skill points on every level it would be incredibly unbalanced.
  13. fractalxx

English, please. I can't help you without that. In the meantime, a little spoiler from v0.4:
  14. fractalxx

I pushed up a little hotfix. I noticed a (sort of) game-breaking bug that had to be fixed instantly.
  15. fractalxx

Could you record a video or a GIF of it and post it here? It would help a lot.
  16. fractalxx

Now I see. That's a very good concept but I fear that it'll be far in the future if I implement it as it will involve the rethinking of some skills. Nevertheless, I noted it.
  17. fractalxx

You just roughly described the skill tree in Osiris: New Dawn. It looks like this: It's an interesting idea, though. I'll consider it.
  18. fractalxx

I've created a poll on the skill tree. Thing is, it would be easier to implement and manage the system if the skill tree was more linear. What I'd like to ask is, do you think it's good to have more than one prerequisite for a skill or is it unnecessary?
  19. fractalxx

Weird. I also downloaded it on my desktop (I uploaded the update on my laptop) and it works fine. For scrolling, you need to hover over the scrollable panel but I assume you tried that. I'm always open for improvements. I think user feedback forms the best products in the world.
Back
Top Bottom