Search results for query: *

• Users: fractalxx
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. fractalxx

tModLoader VapeRPG Alpha v0.3

Current version: v0.3.4.1 Alpha Welcome. I decided to move this mod from the other thread since it's getting bigger and deserves its own. This mod is going to be an action RPG mod. It's in a very early alpha stage, so some features might not function as intended, bugs are common, use the mod...
  2. fractalxx

tModLoader VapeMods by FractalXX

Introduction Welcome. This thread's purpose will be to contain some of my mods, including the ones currently under development (which is why I started it in this section). These mods are meant to be smaller by only adding some minor functions to the game, piece by piece. An exception is...
  3. fractalxx

tModLoader MouseEvents refuse to fire

Welcome. I'm currently developing an RPG mod and created the UI for it. (well, not all, but mainly) The only problem I have is that tModLoader's integrated events (at least, for the mouse) refuse to fire. I even copied the UIState from ExampleMod just to test it out and - in my mod - the...
  4. fractalxx

NPCs & Enemies The real ultimate enemy - Yourself.

I'm not really going to add in much detail as the title and a short description will say it all. So there is you. You progress throughout your journey. You encounter stronger beasts as you continue going on. In the end, it all breaks down to beat the final enemy which is Moon Lord and I think...
  5. fractalxx

tModLoader [tModLoader] AeONS of Terraria (base)

Thank you for nearly 20000 downloads in the mod browser! Welcome players and fellow modders! This mod has a big past, at first I only tried to make some custom weapons during the tConfig times. After that, tAPI came and I decided to start on a bigger project. Now, tModLoader is getting better...
  6. fractalxx

Pixel Art FXX's items (firstISH sprites)

Welcome. I'd really like to get in spriting, so I gave it a try. Was hard to post these seeing other pixel artists' work here being perfect as opposed to mine. Weird thing is that I've never really been into drawing, but pixel art is different for me. Maybe the reason is that i'm not a...
  7. fractalxx

Other Binding hotbar to keys.

I couldn't find it asked before, so I'd like to suggest it. I think it would be handy for anyone, and would help in some cases, mostly during boss fights. If one doesn't want to use that feature, it's still not a big problem, as (in my opinion) it's not a really big feature which would be hard...
Back
Top Bottom