Search results for query: *

1. elementalfact0r

PC Which Pillar do you find to be the most annoying?

Absolutely solar, nebula floaters make the nebula pillar a close second but solar keeps you grounded with the crawltipedes while everything else piles on. It's the most ruthless head on.
  2. elementalfact0r

Video SpaceGun Playthrough

I love the music, interesting video. Good luck
  3. elementalfact0r

Terraria on Wii U and 3DS

Very cool, looking forward to using my 3DS more when this comes out. I get the feeling, as someone had stated, there might be a zoom option so eye strain won't be a major issue. $30 usd maybe a little steep, but I'd be willing to pick up a copy
  4. elementalfact0r

Awesome! Thank you!

Awesome! Thank you!
  5. elementalfact0r

Prefer late game or early game?

Yea there's that feeling by mid to late hardmode of "Bring it on! I'll melt your face!"
  6. elementalfact0r

What Terraria mob would you have as a pet?

A pigron would be really cool, as would a mini golem. Maybe for halloween have a mini horseman's steed
  7. elementalfact0r

Prefer late game or early game?

Yea I do like both too, but I will admit the first transition into hardmode is "a little sad", followed by "OK bring it on".
  8. elementalfact0r

Favorite Pet?

The black cat is cute, as is the baby penguin. I'd love to get the parrot sometime but can't justify almost 4 platinum for it
  9. elementalfact0r

Hey how are you! Just doing my due diligence, and seeing if there's any news on 1.3. Plus it's...

Hey how are you! Just doing my due diligence, and seeing if there's any news on 1.3. Plus it's fun to chat in the forums
  10. elementalfact0r

What do you think is the WORST TOOL in Terraria?

Would have to agree with those that have already said dirt rod. I get why some say molten pickaxe, but molten can still serve a purpose, especially for those who can't get the Reaver Shark.
  11. elementalfact0r

Hot Topic Post your Terraria hours!

459 hours on steam alone, lost count on the console
  12. elementalfact0r

Hello!

Wow, I have to say this new forum is amazing. Very nice indeed, and loving the spoilers coming out, can't wait till patch 1.3 comes! I'm looking forward to redoing several of my characters in the new patch, and making new content revolving around it.
Back
Top Bottom