Search results for query: *

1. The Oncoming Storm

Ahhh, back again where I belong

Ahhh, back again where I belong
  2. The Oncoming Storm

Weapons & Equip Magic Wand

Wow, I completely forgot I even made this suggestion. Not sure if this thread is what got them to put in the Wand of Sparkling, but it is still good to see it in the game!
  3. The Oncoming Storm

Hello!

Hello!
  4. The Oncoming Storm

Once again my desire for human contact has brought me here. So far so good, I suppose.

Once again my desire for human contact has brought me here. So far so good, I suppose.
  5. The Oncoming Storm

Biomes & Nature The House

Perfect!
  6. The Oncoming Storm

He is about a block taller than the Well Dressed Zombie, he is a little less decayed and more pale, like a vampire, and he should have sort of smooth hair with no hat, like your typical creepy butler.
  7. The Oncoming Storm

No, I like it your way better
  8. The Oncoming Storm

Looks different than I intended, but still really good!
  9. The Oncoming Storm

Thank you very much, that looks great!
  10. The Oncoming Storm

Finally, back in the world of pokemon RP!

Finally, back in the world of pokemon RP!
  11. The Oncoming Storm

Although, looking back in my profile posts, I've farmed for it before. I must have lost it...

Although, looking back in my profile posts, I've farmed for it before. I must have lost it somewhere...
  12. The Oncoming Storm

After two days, and about 2,200 kills, I finally have the Rod of Discord!!!

After two days, and about 2,200 kills, I finally have the Rod of Discord!!!
  13. The Oncoming Storm

I'm going to try building stuff for the first time. I hope I do ok!

I'm going to try building stuff for the first time. I hope I do ok!
  14. The Oncoming Storm

Almost all of the posts that I made yesterday are gone! That's what I get from bad internet...

Almost all of the posts that I made yesterday are gone! That's what I get from bad internet...
  15. The Oncoming Storm

I was just doing a massive update to one of my suggestions. I got most of it done, then I did...

I was just doing a massive update to one of my suggestions. I got most of it done, then I did something and it's all gone! I'm ANGRY!!!
  16. The Oncoming Storm

NPCs & Enemies The Kraken

Thank you, I hadn't paid much attention to the weapons, I just focused on the AI mostly. I was planning on making the summon power in that area, but I'm not sure what it should be.
  17. The Oncoming Storm

NPCs & Enemies The Kraken

I edited a few things, such as making the AI more unique and changing the summon item, I'm thinking of adding a minion summoning item as well, maybe a Crab Staff? What do you think?
  18. The Oncoming Storm

Well, I would think the size of the House would be proportional to the size of the world, the sizes that I said are just guidelines. A smaller world with a smaller snow biome would have a smaller house, while a larger world with a larger snow biome could have a larger house. If you could give...
  19. The Oncoming Storm

Alright, I just upgraded and edited this entire thread, I'm hoping it does better in round two!
Back
Top Bottom