Search results for query: *

1. The Oncoming Storm

Weapons & Equip Terraformer

Hello everyone. I had an idea for something with about the same name before, but this is different. The Terraformer is a device that COMPLETELY CLEANSES an entire world. It can only cleanse the world it was received form, and it cannot be used after 1 real life hour. It is post-Moon Lord...
  2. The Oncoming Storm

Items Ultimate Hero Statue

The Ultimate Hero Statue is a place-able object that provides a constant buff to the player that placed it, and has infinite range, keeping effect throughout the entire world. Once it is placed in a world, it can't be moved to another one. The statue will be a double sized stone carving of you...
  3. The Oncoming Storm

A little help for me, please...

Hello. For those of you who know me, good to see you again. For those who don't, well, I'm sure that's most of you. I have been a member of these lovely forums for a few years, since TO. The few of you who know me likely know me for my many past suggestions, most of which were not very good, or...
  4. The Oncoming Storm

Biomes & Nature The Lihzahrd Temple, Pre-Hardmode Version!

If this is bad, please don't be too hard on me, I haven't made a suggestion in a while. Ok, what did you do the first time you found the Lihzahrd Temple? If you were Pre-Hardmode or Pre-Plantera, you didn't do much other than get killed by a few Lihzahrd Traps that snuck outside the door. What...
  5. The Oncoming Storm

NPCs & Enemies The Birds Nest

You know those big trees that pop up everywhere? I think they deserve their own boss. I am fully aware that there is at least on other, far more complicated, idea for better Living Trees, but I'm just making a smaller and different idea. In each living tree, there should be a hollow spot in the...
  6. The Oncoming Storm

Weapons & Equip Dirt Sword

Damage- 6 Knockback- Small Size- A little longer than a shortsword. Recipie- 20 dirt blocks at a Workbench. This is just to make the Copper Shortsword worse than dirt. Hehehe...
  7. The Oncoming Storm

NPCs & Enemies Giant Hermit Crab

WORK IN PROGRESS A very rare post Plantera ocean enemy. He would be about three blocks tall and two wide. He is mostly a shell with some claws and legs coming out of an opening. He can't be attacked from the back, so you have to fight the side with the claws. Hp: 2000 Damage: 50 Defense: 100...
  8. The Oncoming Storm

Biomes & Nature Just a little house...

When I start a new playthrough of Terraria, the first thing I do is go off and explore. Normally I explore until night, then I get killed by a zombie and I'm sent back to spawn, where I am killed by more zombies. For someone new or oddly unprepared, this could get quite annoying. I suggest that...
  9. The Oncoming Storm

Weapons & Equip Laser Drill

I'll make this fast and simple. Each mech boss will now have a new 33.3% drop. The destroyer's will be the D pod, Skeletron Prime's will be the S pod, and the Twins will be the T pod. Together they become the ultimate drill known as the laser drill! It is a peaceable object. It shoots a laser...
  10. The Oncoming Storm

Biomes & Nature The Maze...

Just so you know, I was thinking of the magic hedge maze from Harry Potter when I thought of this. The Maze. A changing biome that gives you a gift if you complete it. It is made of an indestructible block called Hedgestone. It is a very dark green and can not be mined by anything and it can't...
  11. The Oncoming Storm

NPCs & Enemies The Kraken

He's like another King Slime, no use in game advancement, he's just a boss who drops some stuff. I edited a few things about summoning him and his AI The Kraken HP: 5,000 Def: 15 Attack: 35 When summoned he spawns on the ground, completely stationary, not crawling, flying, or hopping. He...
  12. The Oncoming Storm

Politics

Hello everyone! I am interested in modern political issues, but I only know what I know. The only source of political conversation I have is my dad and I want to hear what others have to say. I very much understand that this could turn bad and I am completely OK if any Moderator wants to close...
  13. The Oncoming Storm

Items Hidden Weapons

In every world, I love going through the dungeion looking for the Water Bolt. It's even better when it's in that first little area so you can get it pre-Skeletron! I think we could use more things like this. Here we go! First: I created the thread The Pond and in it there were plants called...
  14. The Oncoming Storm

Blocks & Decoration Doomstone Ore

Hardmode Underworld. Almost useless withthe exception of Red Devils. Not any More! Doomstone would be very much like chlorophyte. At first, 50% of all Hellstone Ore would become Doomstone Ore (Post Plantera). It would then begin to spread only to ash blocks. It has a pure black color allong...
  15. The Oncoming Storm

Biomes & Nature Landfill

Just another mini-biome. The landfill is a biome that would appear about 10-30 blocks below the surface of a forest. It is made of ~100 rusted blocks. As long as they stay below the surface, they will spawn enemies on the surface. The rusted blocks themselves have no use other than spawning the...
  16. The Oncoming Storm

Scary Rhymes

Just post a scary rhyme. Can be short, can be long, doesn't even have to be all that scary, just a little creepy! I go first: "What's that, in the mirror, or the corner of your eye? What's that footstep following, but never passing by? Perhaps the lot is waiting, perhaps when we're all dead...
  17. The Oncoming Storm

Mult player mess ups...

I just started playing in my first multiplayer world. The first day was nice, but the second was so dang messed up!!! The world was changed to endgame Hardmode and everyone was spamming bosses! I left to het my Hardmode character and I asked what the heck was going on! A nice welcome back to...
  18. The Oncoming Storm

Weapons & Equip Magic Wand

Starting game magic weapon. Found in surface wooden chests. Magic Wand Damage: 5 Knockback: very small Speed: very fast Uses 2 mana Shoots a projectile like a bullet. The wand itself is a blue and red stick. Just another simple idea...
  19. The Oncoming Storm

Items Potion Dispenser

This is my first suggestion in a while so go easy on me. You know those useless potions that you get from chests or pots? Do you wind up throwing them away or selling them for puny amounts of money? Well, never again!! It would be found very rarely in surface and underground chests. The...
  20. The Oncoming Storm

What Are You?

What enemy from Terraria are you like most? Why are you like that? Me: I'm like a Mimic because I'm friendly until you get close to me. Then I just get annoying!:D I'll leave the rest to you...
Back
Top Bottom