Search results for query: *

1. Termina Moon

New Patch for Terraria on Nintendo Switch Launches Monday, July 15th!

You will be disconnected. Usually within 5 - 10 minutes. It just simply doesn't work. My girlfriend and I each have our own Switch consoles and we have this issue. We also have this issue when we connect to our friend (not on the same network as us). We've each tried to host our own worlds. Same...
  2. Termina Moon

New Patch for Terraria on Nintendo Switch Launches Monday, July 15th!

Online multiplayer is broken. Even with the patch.
  3. Termina Moon

Switch Found Bugs (So Far)

I've got one for your list. Wyverns don't spawn once you've been killed by one. Have fun making lots of worlds and taking them all to hardmode. I know they're not the strongest of enemies but... how frustrating is that?
  4. Termina Moon

Switch Terraria Launches Today on Nintendo Switch!

Nintendo do not set the price for third party games. The price is decided by the developer/publisher. I've heard this before (on this site no less), and it simply isn't true. I've even spoken with people that have their games on the eShop. I daresay that it's simply corporate fluff trying to...
  5. Termina Moon

Terraria: State of the Game (9/14/18)

I'm sure making games is very difficult but it's still really incredible just how slow updates have been. The Switch port was announced soon after the Switch was out, and we still won't have the game till the Switch is about 2 years old? Does it really take that long to port such an old game?
  6. Termina Moon

3DS Terraria 3DS 1.04 - issues thread

The 3DS version is trash. Why bother with it when you're inevitably going to have your world corrupt? I (and countless others) lost over a hundred hours of gameplay on this version of the game, and not in a good way. This, coupled with a seemingly incompetent development team, has left a very...
  7. Termina Moon

Terraria Coming To Nintendo Switch in 2017!

Have I missed some sort of announcement? I thought it was coming out in 2017, right? Time's running out.
  8. Termina Moon

I can't say I'm surprised. The 3DS version was a bit of a disaster. They should consider giving 3DS owners a free update to the Switch verison or a code for it on Steam or something. 3DS was said to not be able to run Terraria by game's creator (but they did it anyway $$$) Game was rushed...
  9. Termina Moon

So... I've got a message to the mods and the devs. You know all those thousands of people that bought the glitchy mess that was the 3DS version? ...Do we get a free update to the Switch version? Or at very least a [substantial] discount? I'm willing to bet this is a huge 'No, we want your money...
  10. Termina Moon

Yeah I've mentioned this before. They don't seem to care. Also, when player 1 is up in the sky, player 2 deep underground will have Wyverns and Harpies spawn. The game's a bit of a mess!
  11. Termina Moon

3DS 3DS Update 1.04

I'm going to go off on one here and probably upset some people but, what the hey, I'm within my rights to display my distaste. The 3DS version should never have been made. It's been nothing but a display of greed from the developers. The original developer of Terraria was asked about whether...
  12. Termina Moon

@Deanzor Helllllooooo!??!!?
  13. Termina Moon

Sorry to tell you this but Terraria 3DS is unstable. You're not the only one with save file corruption, far from it. There is nothing you can do about it either, you have to delete your world. I don't think they'll ever solve the problems with the game, and I'm not sure they're much bothered...
  14. Termina Moon

According to Reggie in an interview he did today, it's the developers/publishers that decide what price to sell their games at. Slightly contradictory to what I was told here when I was asking about the 3DS version's ludicrous price, but what can ya do...
  15. Termina Moon

The Switch hasn't been a fail. Just like every other console launch, there've been defective units. My console is fine. It's actually sold fairly well. Hopefully Terraria performs well on the system. Though, I don't think it's entirely fair to say Nintendo are the ones that need to pull their...
  16. Termina Moon

It looks good :) Please make sure this version has all its key features (unlike the 3DS) such as online multiplayer and world sizes!
  17. Termina Moon

@GoldenTerrabyte No problem! Hopefully we hear something about it soon. It would be nice to know what's going on with the 3DS version too, I really hope they're still working on it. Switch hype! :)
  18. Termina Moon

Looks like my suspicions were correct! ICYMI - A month ago the developers of the Nintendo Switch game Season of Heaven (Any Arts Production), released a picture that pretty much confirms Terraria for Switch. :) You can find it pretty easily by going on their twitter. @AnyArtsProd So they're...
  19. Termina Moon

I think they might have given up on it :p Maybe they've shifted focus to the Switch.
  20. Termina Moon

Your game doesn't/hasn't crashed because you probably don't play multiplayer. Because, if you did, I guarantee, before you progress very far your game would experience some problems. It would crash. How many hours have you played? I've played enough of the game to know that if you play...
Back
Top Bottom