Search results for query: *

1. Deanzor

3DS 1.05 hotfix update available now on the eShop

3DS 1.05 hotfix update available now on the eShop
  2. Deanzor

3DS Terraria 3DS 1.04 - issues thread

I'm not sure unfair is the right sentiment here. If you've gone into 3DS expecting it to be a 1:1 port of the PC experience, there was no way we could ever achieve that. I think we've been pretty upfront about that fact. The 3DS is much less powerful than than even old smartphones like the...
  3. Deanzor

Up in the UK now. Can anyone in mainland Europe verify it's made it over there?
  4. Deanzor

Are any of the Euro guys seeing the 1.05 patch? I'm the UK and I don't see it.
  5. Deanzor

Apologies if the US patch release caught anyone off guard - I'd updated the release date in post 2 in this thread, but guess nobody saw it there :/ The European eShops take a bit longer to propagate to, hence the slight delay. Appreciate everyone's patience, hope you have a better experience...
  6. Deanzor

1.05 is imminent, so let's get get that out there and see if people are still getting serious issues after that. I'm on holiday this afternoon and tomorrow, but I'll check in over the weekend and see how things are looking.
  7. Deanzor

The patches are approved by Nintendo. EU/Aus release date is Tuesday Dec 20th, Americas patch should be out sooner but I don't have a locked date yet.
  8. Deanzor

3DS 3DS Update 1.04

The Japanese version is a special case. Spike Chunsoft handles the updates there, 505 Games has no control on that. We share code with them, but they have their own development team handing their updates. As far as I know, nobody from Spike posts here.
  9. Deanzor

3DS 3DS Update 1.04

Hello all. Quick update: the patch has cleared Nintendo testing, and we're waiting on a confirmed release date. Nearly there!
  10. Deanzor

We fixed the Bone Pickaxe issue, and hopefully that fix also sorts out other item-destruction issues. @Termina Moon For multiplayer, only the host player is saving world data. The only data that is kept client-side is player data. I can see how re-exploring the map is a pain, but that is not...
  11. Deanzor

I've updated post 3 with the hotfix patch details. There's no release date yet, will update when there is.
  12. Deanzor

Hotfix patch is in with Nintendo. I'll update the first few posts on Monday to let you know what is and isn't in. Have a good weekend!
  13. Deanzor

See post 3 for an update on this. Aiming to have submission candidates into QA on Thursday. Down to the last few fixes now.
  14. Deanzor

Also still very keen to hear from anyone getting issues with music. All info greatly appreciated, and will help us zero in on where the problem might be.
  15. Deanzor

Hey guys, short update: Spoke to the devs, and the higher enemy spawn rates for 1.04 are intended. 3DS, as with mobile, got the spawn rates matched to PC with the introduction of the Expanded Worlds. So if you're noticing an increase 1.03 to 1.04, that is intended. If the PC guys are seeing...
  16. Deanzor

Not sure what I'm looking for in that picture. Is it the dark lines towards the top of the interior walls?
  17. Deanzor

Can any of you get a picture of this for me?
  18. Deanzor

Saw these, yeah. For the hotfix we need to focus on the game breakers, so these are on a different pile. Spawn rates I will discuss with the coders on Monday, but keep the info coming if you see issues. It's not anything we played around with, so that's a curious one. But that's game dev, you...
  19. Deanzor

Cheers for the vid, @Master Yuso. Reproduced this earlier, can't believe I've not been told about that one before! Will have an update on that on Monday. Regarding the spawn rates seeming high: when I ask the devs about those, they'll likely say 'we've not changed anything there... what should...
  20. Deanzor

The EU release wasn't cancelled. I will check on my retail machine when I get home tonight, I only have a development unit in the office today :/
Back
Top Bottom