Search results for query: *

1. Bath_Toast

tModLoader [TML/1.3.5.3] The Nokia Mod

Shes up and working again, meant to reply to you in my latest message, but forgot. Hope i dont get the ol' warhammer up my rear for double posting ~:eek:
  2. Bath_Toast

Sorry this took longer than I wanted, I am currently moving as of late. However, I have squashed the bug involving the lack of accessory data being shown. This bug extended to all 3 mods, and they have been all fixed. This is why you dont test items with other items in your inventory that show...
  3. Bath_Toast

Ill look into this shortly, I am currently away from my desktop with the source code. Thats really odd though, but thank you for bringing it to my attention. This is my next feature to add for convience. I'll need to figure out how to hook into UI elements first, shouldnt be too difficult...
  4. Bath_Toast

Nokia Mod By BathToast Available in three flavors: Original, Legacy, and Lite Available now on TModLoader's Mod Browser! Description: The Nokia mod was a wonderful $h!tp0st of an idea brought up on the r/terraria subreddit by u/Jteoh99 that combined the the Ankh Shield with the Cellphone...
  5. Bath_Toast

tModLoader Help in learning how to do TmodLoader Custom Summon Weapons

Hey all! So, I've recently got into some Modding stuff for Terraria because its seems fun and would be a good way to get back into some things. I have worked in MS Visual Studio before doing stuff for Unity. Though I've become well versed in multiple languages at a beginner level, being...
Back
Top Bottom