Search results for query: *

• Users: Extaasi
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Extaasi

Word Association Game.

For everyone who doesn't know the game. I say a word e.g. sky and the next poster have to say a word that associates with the word above e.g. blue, and so on. I start: house
  2. Extaasi

Ask a stupid question, get a stupid answer

Rules: post a stupid question and the next person will give a stupid answer be creative here! Pst: Leave a like if you enjoy this forum game :) ill start: Is Paris Hilton Micheal Jackson Mommy?
  3. Extaasi

Is there '' Quarry '' Mod for terraria?

So yeah, i just want to know is there any automatic mining think like quarry in terraria? if there is pls link me, download or video about it :)
  4. Extaasi

*CHH* I NEED BACK UP! *CHH*

So Hey all. here is one new forum game that is really funny to play whit friends! Rules: 1: Always put *CHH* 2, No swearing. 3, Normal forum game rules! How to play? 1, Player 1: *CHH* Open the door, i trow flashbang in *Chh* Player 2: *CHH* Roger And Copy! *CHH* Player 1: *CHH* FlashBang...
  5. Extaasi

This or That?

This is a simple old school game called the ‘this or that’ the rules are extremely simple, in fact there isnt really any rules at all… this is how it works, for example: Me: Mr T or Morgan Freeman? then you reply with the answer, and a question of your own, for example: you: Mr T, donkey kong...
  6. Extaasi

Live, Die, Die Live and Die.

Come up with a wierd way to kill yourself, and let the next poster come up with a wierd way to save you, so he can continously kill himself. I’ll start. I create a machine that makes me invisible and then stand in front of a practise weapontarget.
  7. Extaasi

COKE MACHINE!

Rules first: 1. No spamming. 2. Be nice to others. 3. Have fun! How-to-Play: The first person says what the above poster get from inserting the item they inserted into the Coke Machine, and then insert a item into the Coke Machine. The second person does the same thing and so on and so forth...
  8. Extaasi

Corrupt-a-wish

Corrupt-a-wish for those who dont know corrupt-a-wish is a forum game the first post makes a wish and the next post has to add an ironic and funny consequence to that wish and also make a wish of his/her own ex: i wish i was rich granted but your account is frozen ill start i wish i was a rich
  9. Extaasi

Terraria custom Cursors?

Hey, i just want to know is there any way to get bigger and more collor full cursor in terraria? I lost my cursor all the time, and i want to get bigger one. So if you know how to get new cursor pls post here tutorial Or if you know if i can make one by my self pls post here <3
  10. Extaasi

CS:GO!

Haha! Yes, CSGO is awesome i know that, you can talk here anything about CSGO, make trades, get new friends, or mabye make a clan? If you want play sometimes CSGO whit me, add me, Fps | VeKaaa -Extaasi
  11. Extaasi

Call Of Duty!

So yeah, i just saw there is no COD topics, well now there is. I have 3 question for you, but your free to talk anything about CODS Question is - Best COD? Mine is, COD Bo2, OR Mw3 <3 Question 2: What rank are you in COD Mw2 - Prestige 4 lvl 50, Mw3 -prestige 9 Lvl 44, Bo1 - lvl 30, BO2...
  12. Extaasi

Stats mod?

So hey all, it's extaasi again here. i just want to ask a question, does some 1 know a STATS mod to terraria? Like you can see how many Zombies killed, How many iron mined, how many miles run, ext... etc... If you know pls link it for me. :3
  13. Extaasi

Good Sandbox, Crafting, Survival games, like Minecraft,And terraria?

So yeah, Do you know any good Survival,crafting,Building games, like Terraria and minecraft? I just have some money, and i love building and survival games, and i dont know any good one, so please post some good games. it dont have to be in steam, but anyway, Thanks all ;)
  14. Extaasi

Best Grand Theft Auto?

So yeah, hello all it's extaasi here. Here is kinda hard question to you guys. What is best grand theft auto ever? i think: Gta San andreas, Or GTA Vice city. GTA V was really bad :(
  15. Extaasi

Runescape

So yeah, hello it's extaasi here. i just want to ask if there is some one who play runescape these days? I play most of time, runescape 3, becouse Osrs is muuuuuuch harder. Im trying to get my WC (Woodcutting) to 99, i don't really know why :D Im kinda noob in runescape, i have played it like 4...
  16. Extaasi

<,^,V Game

the up, side, down, game. Here are the rules: Rule #1: ^ = Answering someone's question < = What you are currently doing now, or what you have done recently V = Your very own question that the user below you will answer Rule #2: Do NOT post "also" questions! This means that: e.g. You are...
  17. Extaasi

PC Do you use NTerraria mod?

Hi it's extaasi here. i just want to know if here is some one who plays NTerraria?. i love that mod, its like RPG mod for terraria. you kill stuff and you get exp, when you have enough exp you get rank, and every rank gives you skill points, the mod gave me like 200+ hours on steam. so have you...
  18. Extaasi

Hey all terrarians ;3

So yeah,hello all my name is extaasi. and i come from finland. im 18 year old gir... boy. and i love terraria. I got 420 hours to on steam, right now. and i can see the end :D. But yeah, hello terraria forum.
  19. Extaasi

typing some letters

I just wanted to try a new game, any interested? So, it goes like this: I'll start by typing some letters and you make a sentence out of them, using the letter as the 1st letter in your words. For Example: WCBSBD To which you could respond with: Water can be swallowed by dogs. So here we...
Back
Top Bottom