Search results for query: *

1. gwaooay

PC Buying Fiberglass Pole + Bait

Hey there, today I'm looking for the fibreglass fishing pole + bait. Looking for bait above 30% fishing power, i.e. nightcrawlers, buggies, journeyman etc. Also looking for spare platinum if anyone has it.
  2. gwaooay

PC Xeno's Shop of Curiosities

Hey, I'm looking for these: http://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/looking-to-trade-a-few-non-hardmode-items.48907/
  3. gwaooay

PC Buying or Trading for Mounts

Hi, I am looking for the slime mount. How much gold do you want? I don't really have any better mounts...
  4. gwaooay

PC looking for bandage, vitamins, fisherman's pocket guide

Awesome. Do you also have 10 of Fishing, Crate, Endurance and 5 of Titan and Thorn potions? Would you be willing to throw those in if you do have them, or would I need to pay some extra gold?
  5. gwaooay

PC Honeyed Goggles

How much do you want for one? 50g?
  6. gwaooay

PC looking for bandage, vitamins, fisherman's pocket guide

I have a Bandage. Do you have any of the following: http://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/looking-to-trade-a-few-non-hardmode-items.48907/ Thanks!
  7. gwaooay

PC 1.3.3 Changelog

Wow. This is so legit. Can't wait to see some cool 'tubers upload some 1.3.3 gameplay vids...
  8. gwaooay

PC What is the easiest way to defeat Skeletron?

Take the hands out first. Apart from that, you probably need to watch a few vids on Youtube, I believe Pedguin has a guide on it.
  9. gwaooay

PC WTS Fart In A Jar

Oh ok :( It's all good though!
  10. gwaooay

PC The Fisher's Shack

Sure. How long are you thinking about?
  11. gwaooay

PC WTS Fart In A Jar

I'm looking for this. PM me?
  12. gwaooay

PC - b0ngs Bazaar (P.C. Only) -

Hi can I please grab a Katana, a Rally and a Platinum bow? I believe that would be 6 Gold and 25 silver?
  13. gwaooay

PC Building Materials Incorporated (Open on Saturdays with exceptions)

Sup man. I'd like a full stack of Rich Mahogany. Also 3 of any Paintings. Can I pay with gold? Thanks. Will be able to trade in ~2 days. Steam in teh signature.
  14. gwaooay

PC The Fisher's Shack

Hi, do you sell any Fishing Rods? If so, do you have any Fibreglass Fishing Poles and Enchanted Nightcrawlers?
  15. gwaooay

PC Ami's Weapon Emporium

Soz, I might not be able to be on for another 2 days. Posting from my phone, I'm camping.
  16. gwaooay

PC Ami's Weapon Emporium

Hi, I have 2 Sharpening Stations. If you can, please check out my WTB Thread http://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/looking-to-trade-a-few-non-hardmode-items.48907/#post-1085812
  17. gwaooay

PC Looking to Trade a Few Non-Hardmode Items

Hi guys! I’m looking for a few non-hardmode items, as the title says. The following: 1x Full Set of Gold Armor 1x Katana 1x Gold Bow 1x Tsunami in a Bottle 1x Magic Carpet 1x Flurry Boots 10x Wooden Crate 5x Silver Crate 3x Jungle Crate 1x Gold Crate 2x Suspicious Looking Eye 999x Rich...
Back
Top Bottom