Search results for query: *

1. S

tModLoader Tremor Remastered [discontinued]

i was thinking since you had the turtle shield and technology of dionysis both with effects that increase stats the lower your health gets you should make an item for each stat that increases as you lose health and then make your own version of the anhk shield that makes all your stats go up as...
  2. S

oh and for the souls in a jar items i think you should give them an effect when you hold them in your hand or even a reusable effect like the crystal ball does! ahh ok thanks sorry for so many messages im just full of ideas right now lol but another item you could add are special torches that...
  3. S

oh also please add more items to make with the souls from the hardmode mech bosses! there arent nearly enough especially with souls of fright i mean all i could make was a flamethrower and that was it aside from the things that need all three souls wait really? i didnt know that and ive beaten...
  4. S

oh yeah i forgot about them but the magical armor didnt have boots at least that i remember so does it not have a set bonus?
  5. S

which ones? and im talking about the mod items not in vanilla terraria
  6. S

uhm you do realize there is a snow biome and ocean biome right? ocean biome is the biome at the farthest left and farthest right edges of the world where its sand palm trees and water! as for the snow biome its the biome where there is ice and snow everywhere i dont know what your talking...
  7. S

ok perhaps a suggestion would be to add an endless source of ammo for all the other ammo types like they have for wooden arrows and musket balls? i mean to make those two it takes 4 stacks of 999 of the ammo that the bag provides infinite of and therefore the more powerful ammo types would be...
  8. S

Several New Mod Ideas Need Help!

Ok so i have ideas for some really crazy mods but i have no skill in making them so im hoping someone will help me with them! so far i have thought up a ninja based mod involving ninja weapons and attacks that arent in the game yet and a full metal alchemist themed magic mod
  9. S

ok im not sure if this is a glitch or not but im on a small world and the underground desert spawned close enough to the ocean that one of its underground houses spawned in my ocean so im using it to farm ocean mob items! well the bug is that ive noticed the sharks can get thru the open doors...
  10. S

Standalone [1.3] tModLoader - A Modding API

ok so i have been using this to play the tremor mod remastered and it was working fine until my computer forced me to update to windows 10 and now it always crashes when i load my large worlds with this error: Exception of type 'System.OutOfMemoryException' was thrown. at...
  11. S

weirdly enough its only my large size worlds that wont work for some reason it crashes at about 65-67% while its loading them and i think its the mod as if it was terraria then my small worlds wouldnt work! also so far ive tried three worlds two didnt work the third did work thing is the two...
  12. S

sorry i assumed since i updated to windows 10 i must have had number 9 guess it was 8 then also i didnt have a choice out of no where my computer forced the update im quite pissed about it Edit: this is the error message im getting Exception of type 'System.OutOfMemoryException' was thrown...
  13. S

ok so my main world keeps crashing when i try to load it and i dont know why! it was working perfectly fine last time i played on it and i saved and quit! the only thing that changed was i updated from windows 9 to windows 10 but the weird thing is that another world i made at the same time to...
  14. S

als ok thanks i always play a none expert mode world at least till i get a base set up and some decent armor before making a expert world so i would probably have already fought at least one of the new bosses! also does this mod add any new ores or items in chests? i already made a base before...
  15. S

ok so im curious do the bosses in this mod have any changes in expert mode? like do they have new attacks or new drops as i do plan on going to expert mode after i get a lil farther but i just want to know if i should refight all the bosses from the mod pack in expert mode when i do to see the...
  16. S

Items Sunglasses act like a Accessory

lol i just made my account today so havent had a chance to add a pic also im used to my ipod touch where i cant use grammer because of the placement of the buttons making far too awkward to hit the key
  17. S

Items Sunglasses act like a Accessory

ok i love how the sunglasses look on my character but i want to have a helmet on too so why not make them count as an accessory like the blindfold does so if your eyes are visible it will show you wearing the sunglasses! for example i love how platinum helmet looks like a dragon head and it...
  18. S

Game Mechanics Trash Slot upgrade

yeah but include the ability to buy torches since when your underground it gets annoying when you run out of torches
  19. S

Game Mechanics Vanity Effects Slot

Not sure what to call it but it would be pretty cool to have a slot that altered the visual effect on your character. an example would be the after image effect from the ninja armor and shadowscale armor! pretty much the slot would override your current armors visual effect so say you liked the...
  20. S

Weapons & Equip New Boots

well can you come up with something better to illistrate the elemental nature of the boots? Elemental Blur? what part of it didnt you like?
Back
Top Bottom