Search results for query: *

• Users: DoktorDare
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. DoktorDare

Been having issues with "Save and Exit" not working, is there an option to manually save?

are there any commands in single player or mods that allow player/world to be saved ? Selecting Save and Exit just closes the menu and I can't exit the game or save and lose progress even with autosave on it saves somewhat, but I still lose some progress because it's not caught up yet
  2. DoktorDare

tModLoader Is there a mod that makes the social slots functional?

i've seen it used on things like Patcher and Tweaker, but is there a simpler mod that does this?
  3. DoktorDare

Console Any Console guides for building Gardens and getting Orange Bloodroot?

what do i need and where do i build?
  4. DoktorDare

Weapons & Equip Forging Weapons and Accessories out of Full Armour Sets to Achieve Set Bonus

This originally came from the idea of extending the life, sort of, of Chlorophyte armour. The Set Bonus of the Leaf Crystal is very useful, however not everyone likes that armour set, and there are better ones later on. So my idea is that you can take a full set, and smelt it down and...
  5. DoktorDare

Items Possible Souls and special crafting recipes for Themed Sets

Rite - Dropped from Cultist enemies, casters and so on. Slight - ? Bright - Hallowed enemies Knight - Dropped from Armoured enemies, like Paladin, Possessed Armours, etc. Used in special Hardmode Armour sets, possible Spite - ? Wight - Possibly dropped from Zombies and Mummies? used...
  6. DoktorDare

Items Combination Items, Reforging Items, and other things (Hardmode Electronics, Mecha Loot, Tools)

Items I'd like to see combined are the Frostspark Boots and Lava Waders, maybe also the Flippers? For the Ultimate Footwear for every purpose. Also, Magic Weapons could have some special mods the Wizard can put on them, separate from the Goblin's, such as altering effects, such as...
Back
Top Bottom