Search results for query: *

1. Shahelion

tModLoader Mysterious Altars

Suggestion: Cosmetic versions of both the Altars and Fountains, with the ability to be visually toggled with wire.
  2. Shahelion

tModLoader Kalciphoz's RPG Mod

I don't see any changelog in the first post, or any reasons for being incompatible, it just says it is.
  3. Shahelion

tModLoader Wormholes (and also Scroll of Town Portal)

So...I can see every wormhole on the big map now. This doesn't seem right.
  4. Shahelion

tModLoader Kalciphoz's RPG Mod

So, is this still incompatible with Magic Storage? What happens?
  5. Shahelion

tModLoader [1.3.4.4] Upgrade System - Dushy's Upgrade

You should join the Discord, you're more likely to hear stuff there first.
  6. Shahelion

tModLoader Grox The Great's Mods O' Magic Revamped

Is this mod actually still being updated?
  7. Shahelion

tModLoader Peculiarity

Probably most of them are chest loot, since Recipe Browser shows nothing for either a crafting recipe, or any mobs that would drop it... Now the question is, can they also be obtained from crates?
  8. Shahelion

tModLoader Peculiarity

Where do I find the Holy Burn Cream? You should really consider adding where to find each non-craftable item to the main post.
  9. Shahelion

So excited! I assume it will change before release, but the word "Success" above the player probably shouldn't be red lol...maybe blue? Red for failure, and yellow for no change?
  10. Shahelion

tModLoader Learn By Doing

You should be able to just open the chat box and read them all, but yes a new UI would be great.
  11. Shahelion

These are mostly good, but I'm going to have to disagree with #5. Losing the item should be the main thing that Protection Scrolls prevent.
  12. Shahelion

tModLoader Peculiarity

So I just killed the Cluster...aren't Expert Mode boss drops supposed to be 100% chance from the bag? I didn't get it.
  13. Shahelion

tModLoader Peculiarity

How do I craft the Cluster summoning item? I need some sort of cell item, but I can't find it.
  14. Shahelion

Vipix' Toolbox

Rattlesnake Wand doesn't seem to be working on any sand. Am I missing something?
  15. Shahelion

tModLoader VoidAddons

What does this mod even have? Are there going to be any pictures?
  16. Shahelion

tModLoader Experience and Classes

Well Calamity broke the mana limit to shreds, so apparently not anymore.
  17. Shahelion

Please remove the max mana limit of 400. Or at least give the option to disable that limit. There really isn't a reason for it to be locked to 400.
  18. Shahelion

tModLoader Colored Damage Types

Symphonic damage tooltips aren't colored for some reason, although every other type is working so far.
  19. Shahelion

tModLoader Even More Modifiers

So, I've noticed that the lines stating the extra stats from these modifiers sometimes get combined with the modifier lines from vanilla modifiers. Is it possible to keep it separate?
  20. Shahelion

Storm Weaver stats: Could the fact that it's two phases of the same boss be the problem? Also that even in the high-defense phase, one segment has 0 defense.
Back
Top Bottom