Search results for query: *

• Users: TUMM11
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. TUMM11

[All Versions] I am writing a review of Terraria and its progression throughout the years (and I want to hear your opinions).

Hi everyone, TUMM11 here! As the title states, I am currently in the process of writing a formal review of Terraria, and I would like to hear what you, the community, thinks about the game as it currently stands and how you feel the many changes throughout the years have shaped the game into...
  2. TUMM11

Liquid Duplication Discussion

I am creating this thread for people to share their 1.4 liquid duplication designs, because for whatever reason the devs thought it was necessary to change the way liquids work -_- I have been experimenting to see if there was some sort of workaround, and so far I have been able to recreate an...
  3. TUMM11

PC Does anybody know if it's possible to convert consol worlds to pc worlds.

I have been playing terraria on my PS4 for years and just recently got a PC that can run the game. I used the PS4's flashdrive backup to import all of my worlds and characters to PC but the game wouldn't load them. I was wondering if there is a way to make my worlds compatible with PC or if...
  4. TUMM11

Serious Relationship Advice

Just ask/answer any questions/answers concerning relationships.
  5. TUMM11

Console World Backup duping on 1.3

Hello fellow terrarians! Throughout my experiences with the new 1.3 update for consol I have noticed that world backups have been removed from the game. I addressed this several times in the main update page and Loki confirmed the only way to backup data is through the PS4’s cloud save system...
Back
Top Bottom