Search results for query: *

1. Alucard3598

Other Remove need for platforms when placing Timer blocks.

I've found myself in a predicament where I'm creating a wiring mechanic for a map, but it won't work without having the platforms supporting the timers. This isn't acceptable as the platforms would disrupt what I'm trying to do. In the screenshot below, you can see I've attempted to place them...
  2. Alucard3598

PC 1.4.4: hotbar swap bug

I've been experiencing this bug for a while so I thought I should post it here, as I don't really have anywhere else to do so. I play on a Windows 10 pc and I use a mouse that has number pad buttons on it as well as + and - keys. So when I play Terraria, I turn off hotbar swapping with the...
  3. Alucard3598

Wavebank Sole Terrarian's Wavebanks

Hello all. In case anyone is interested, I made an updated version of the Castlevania Wavebank file that works with Terraria 1.4. As of the moment, the Terraria Otherworld tracks remain unchanged. You can find it here: http://www.mediafire.com/file/06udm82duapqfay/Wave_Bank.xwb/file Some of the...
  4. Alucard3598

Map-Store Builder's Workshop (All Items)

Is there a Journey mode version of this?
  5. Alucard3598

Wavebank Custom Wave Bank Creation and Installation - 1.3.4.X, beyond

The last Otherworld tracks seem to be these: 62: Otherworld Rain 63: Otherworld Day 64: Otherworld Night 65: Otherworld Underground 66: Otherworld Desert 67: Otherworld Ocean 68: Otherworld Mushrooms 69: Otherworld Dungeon 70: Otherworld Space 71: Otherworld Hell 72: Otherworld Snow 73...
  6. Alucard3598

Standalone Sound Pack- Terraria SFX Overhaul

Last I checked it works fine with the latest version of Terraria (1.3.5).
  7. Alucard3598

Standalone Sound Pack- Terraria SFX Overhaul

Oooh, I definitely want to try this. Do mods use these sounds, too?
  8. Alucard3598

Re-Logic Announces Terraria: Journey's End at E3!

This is...almost everything I'd hoped for and more. I've really wanted a Bestiary in this game for a while now. That is a very nice addition. Also, yay! Re-Logic's finally going to make a new IP! Very exciting stuff.:D
  9. Alucard3598

Hi dude. :) It's alright if you're busy with other things,But I'd like to make some recommendations for track replacements for Castlevania, based on further listening: Title: Theme of Simon Belmont 2007 (POR) Jungle: The Hidden Curse (POR) Underground Corruption: Chaotic Playground (POR) Boss 2...
  10. Alucard3598

tModLoader Dark-Assassin's various mini mods

Thank you SO MUCH for "No Text Pulse"! That blinking was such a pain to look at.
  11. Alucard3598

tModLoader Chad's Furniture-and-More-Mod

Are you using a "Rumpelstiltskin's Spinning Wheel" or a "Loom"?
  12. Alucard3598

tModLoader Boss Highlights

I'm not sure if it's exactly a "log", but I figured out a crash my friend and I were having comes from this mod. It's been happening regularly but inconsistently.
  13. Alucard3598

Hi Chad. I am unsure if you are aware, but Cabinets seems to have major instability in Multiplayer. Earlier I was trying to remove a Dynasty Cabinet and it wouldn't budge, even though there were no items in it. Wooden Cabinets seem to only be breakable on one edge and sometimes spawn half of a...
  14. Alucard3598

Terraria State of the Game - February 2019

Nice stuff! Thank you for keeping us updated, as usual. :)
  15. Alucard3598

Castlevania Symphony of the Night (Completed)

That is awfully presumptuous of you, and is quite frankly false based on image evidence. Please think before you accuse others of stealing.
  16. Alucard3598

How would you put things in it without opening it first? Seems like a flawed idea.
  17. Alucard3598

Wavebank Timespinner Wavebank

Hello all. Recently, I have had the pleasure of playing Bodie Lee's highly anticipated release "Timespinner". It's soundtrack, scored by the amazing Jeff Ball, was a huge stand out, and reminds me fondly of the Playstation era's catchy bangers and haunting ambiance. During some of my spare time...
  18. Alucard3598

Hi Sole! If it's not too much trouble, I was wondering if you could change the most recent version of the Castlevania Wavebank. The change is to the Title track, as I'm wanting a change of pace from the original: Heroic Dawning (OOE) -> Ecclesia (OOE) Speaking of the Wavebank, I was wondering...
  19. Alucard3598

Hi there! love your mod. I came to you page because I was curious about suggesting a wall type. In some some buildings, mostly from Europe or inspired by Europe, you can find these gorgeous floral wallpapers that look a bit something like this...
  20. Alucard3598

Good to know you're okay. :D
Back
Top Bottom