Search results for query: *

1. CommonCloud7

Thanks again Fljnt! Rough Draft, I did it on a server, so I had access to World Edit which...

Thanks again Fljnt! Rough Draft, I did it on a server, so I had access to World Edit which allowed me to do so. Its the only thing I did with WE on there :p
  2. CommonCloud7

*insert status update here*

*insert status update here*
  3. CommonCloud7

Another CC entry - dunno if it's very good [img] (I hope I did this right again. The build is...

Another CC entry - dunno if it's very good (I hope I did this right again. The build is supposed to be for a new server spawn.)
  4. CommonCloud7

Cast Your Vote!

It's a shame that Terraria didn't end up winning any awards this time, but I'm still happy it was nominated for not just one, but two Steam awards. That itself is great :) Then again, the game was up against some other pretty good and popular games. Hopefully, Terraria will win something in the...
  5. CommonCloud7

Cloud's Introduction

Hey, everybody! (I tend to ramble on too much, so I'm gonna try and keep this introduction as short as possible to avoid boring anybody, haha.) For those of you who haven't met me yet, my name is CommonCloud7, but you can call me Cloud or Kat. I live in New Zealand, and I am currently 13 years...
  6. CommonCloud7

CC Creation Compendium #44

Ayy, my build got selected, that's pretty cool. Well done to everybody else who had their work featured on this months Creation Compendium! You all did a wonderful job :)
  7. CommonCloud7

Happy New Year everybody!

Happy New Year everybody!
  8. CommonCloud7

Damn, that's awesome! Nice job

Damn, that's awesome! Nice job
  9. CommonCloud7

Also, thank you for all the likes and comments, guys x)

Also, thank you for all the likes and comments, guys x)
  10. CommonCloud7

(Also haii Exon if you see this)

(Also haii Exon if you see this)
  11. CommonCloud7

Huh?

Huh?
  12. CommonCloud7

Ayy Fljnt, ofc I remember you =p

Ayy Fljnt, ofc I remember you =p
  13. CommonCloud7

Thank you ^.^

Thank you ^.^
  14. CommonCloud7

So um, I think this is supposed to be how you submit CC entries (never entered before) o-o If...

So um, I think this is supposed to be how you submit CC entries (never entered before) o-o If so, then here's mine:
  15. CommonCloud7

I didn't even know I'd posted anything hah

I didn't even know I'd posted anything hah
  16. CommonCloud7

Tool [WIP][TShock] NPCBots! A server modification which allows Terraria bots with AI!

So, will this be available for other servers to use or is this Aurora Exclusive?
Back
Top Bottom