Search results for query: *

1. Fruitbat

Biomes & Nature [Sprites] The Sensation - Inferno of Flavor - Anti-Confection

I don't think so Since even a texture pack would be a lot of work (you have to animate stuff, complete the tileset for blocks and figure out how to make the BoC not weird etc.)
  2. Fruitbat

Biomes & Nature Jungle Saved!

why seems more of a dungeon or snow biome character than jungle
  3. Fruitbat

S T R E E M

S T R E E M
  4. Fruitbat

All Boss: The Comic

all great things must come to an end
  5. Fruitbat

What is the dumbest thing you have ever heard someone say?

Well that's not completely wrong
  6. Fruitbat

Biomes & Nature [Sprites] The Confection: The Desserted Land- An Alternate Hallow

Well pixies do as well So it only make sense for a hallow alternative to have an enemy that does the same
  7. Fruitbat

Sponge

Sponge
  8. Fruitbat

Hot Topic Terrarians, show us your "I must screenshot this" moment

There is an ice pyramid in the underground ice in the last screenshot as well I'm assuming this is not vanilla?
  9. Fruitbat

Terraria Future and Spoilers Discussion Thread

I think he means like Minecraft snapshots
  10. Fruitbat

Terraria State of the Game - July 2019

Not Loki but I'm pretty sure they won't be on console right now since they're currently considered as an experimental feature (along with texture packs) on PC, and I think it would make more sense to wait until they're completed features (1.4 update) to implement them on console.
  11. Fruitbat

A PS4 is as expensive as a switch these days (or even less expensive) And you can get an Xbox for even less Since phones at those consoles price points aren't usually powerful so a console is definitely a better deal to play Terraria on, especially that touch controls are almost always inferior...
  12. Fruitbat

Terraria Challenges?

Hmm Even with a large world this doesn't seem possible Since even if you managed to not get to the world edge There is the wall of flesh fight which you'll have to tank since the only way to make him spawn in the left would be a teleportation potion, which means that any teleportation method...
  13. Fruitbat

They're not unavoidable though
  14. Fruitbat

Since Cenx posted on Twitter (July 7th) that her daughter defeated her first (on her own without help) boss, I assume this boss is related to that? Especially that the date of the discord post is last Tuesday which is July 9th
  15. Fruitbat

Thank you!

Thank you!
  16. Fruitbat

Weapons & Equip Terra Spear

Thanks for the feedback. Though it's weird that's what caught your attention, the true dark lance in the support banner has white spots that I forgot to make transparent, and the thread itself is riddled with incorrect spelling and grammar, plus that the broken hero spear drop monster is...
  17. Fruitbat

Biomes & Nature [Tobbvald's Tinkering] The Covert (Anti-Contagion)

The man himself replied! I thought you were no longer active! And wow I really wish you went with the clean white sphere theme, since that is always what comes to mind when I think about an order-themed biome, and it perfectly contrasts the yuckiness of the crimson as well. Though as much as...
  18. Fruitbat

I agree that the developers' resolution for the game isn't to make everything follow the same unchanging template, but saying that the cyber doesn't fit Terraria for that reason is just untrue, we have invasions which all include advanced unorganic technology, like seriously there is a plant...
  19. Fruitbat

The covert isn't "good" either, OP even states in the introduction that all of these biomes are "evil". The hallow and corruption aren't defined by good and evil, but by light and dark only. And while yes the hallow "appears good", but that is what a "light" theme is, it looks good, it thinks...
Back
Top Bottom