Search results for query: *

• Users: Fruitbat
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Fruitbat

Sprites Ultrasonic Summons (alternative for slime staff plus a niche hardmode summon)

The summoner class is the class with the hardest start, for melee you start with a Copper Shortsword, and for ranged you can get a bow and arrows pretty much immediately, and while mage could have a slower start than those two, you can still immediately get a Wand of Sparking, or if you got...
  2. Fruitbat

Items Better Ways To Get Items

Original Thread [Support Banner] [/U].php?threads/better-ways-to-get-items.11212/#post-324723][/B][/U].php?attachments/support-banner-png.29642/[/img] I found that some items have a boring/so simple way to get them (buy from npc, drops ...etc) So here are the items that in my opinion (well...
  3. Fruitbat

Weapons & Equip More Accessories/Accessories Combination (with sprites)

This thread suggests a bunch of new accessories/accessories combinations, suggestions and feedback are always welcome! Shields:- Frozen Turtle Shield:- Crafting Recipe: + Notes: Act the same as its crafting materials. Illuminant stuff:- Illuminant pearl, has a 1.67% change to drop from...
  4. Fruitbat

Weapons & Equip Terra Spear

[Support Banner] In solar eclipses every monster have a special drop, except two monsters: Frankenstein, and swamp thing, who shares the same drops. so i think that Frankenstein (because he's less common than swamp thing) should drop a broken hero spear (%0.4 change) Then you can combine it...
Back
Top Bottom