Search results for query: *

1. Curt0815

PC Prismatic Lacewing Farm: Developing and Enhancing

Nice Farm! I have seen an EoL kill with minecart here: Empress Daylight kill (Mastermode/pre-Moonlord) 1 minute guide. : Terraria
  2. Curt0815

hey speeqz, i am a fan, too!

hey speeqz, i am a fan, too!
  3. Curt0815

I remember your name was the first one of builders where i thought: 'i have to remember that...

I remember your name was the first one of builders where i thought: 'i have to remember that name'! I was (still am) a fan before we met on fireblossom. :) Very excited when i saw the new builds in your thread. Looking great.
  4. Curt0815

HOIK! [Guide] - Rapid Player/NPC/Etc Transport Using Only Sloped Tiles.

In terraria 1.4 you can blockswap hoiks with platforms. Platforms keep their hoik features but mobs will simply walk into them! Pre skeletron cause actuator/wiring is not needed! found by /u/ZestieZest on reddit: https://redd.it/gr7su6
  5. Curt0815

Terraria in game housing and npc spawn time.

@Jcapp: If i understand him correctly: Yes, more backwall more chance to spawn @Unftf Thank you, very helpful! I still have 2 questions: 1. Is the spawning related to the spawn of other npcs(mobs) or critters? (we know the other way: npcs make more critter spawn and less mobs, but regarding...
  6. Curt0815

Thank you Travis! For anyone reading and wondering: We want to find the fastest way to spawn in town npcs in a speedrunners scenario. (new world, new character): You must build a house to spawn them in, but also met other requirements (per npc). So you want to reduce time for housebuilding...
  7. Curt0815

Thank you for the tests & post! I also did some testing a fresh character i gave 99 torches, 50 bombs, a platinum coin and a cosmic car key. i made a fresh map and put the builds (without torches) in per tedit. and put the time at 4:30(!) copy pasted that map. then i joined and 'activated'...
  8. Curt0815

for CC: [img]

for CC:
  9. Curt0815

Curt0815: builds with perspective

this is from khaios discord: 'build of the week'
  10. Curt0815

Curt0815: builds with perspective

this thread is old. here is something very green.
  11. Curt0815

havent seen her in a long time. but cool to see you here :)

havent seen her in a long time. but cool to see you here :)
  12. Curt0815

:) you're welcome every few months i look trough all the ingame creations / screenshots and...

:) you're welcome every few months i look trough all the ingame creations / screenshots and press 'like' a lot. i hope it was not spammy :D
  13. Curt0815

Streaming for the first time with someone who plays terraria for the first time...

Streaming for the first time with someone who plays terraria for the first time! https://www.twitch.tv/curt0815
  14. Curt0815

TerrariaHelp made a showcase video of my 'Block House' build: https://youtu.be/UDmtAthjQa8

TerrariaHelp made a showcase video of my 'Block House' build: https://youtu.be/UDmtAthjQa8
  15. Curt0815

there is no contest! and i think your build looks cooler! :)

there is no contest! and i think your build looks cooler! :)
  16. Curt0815

CC-Entry: [IMG]

CC-Entry:
  17. Curt0815

badgerHype!

badgerHype!
  18. Curt0815

@movildima you are not the first on who said that it looks like world of goo :D i never played...

@movildima you are not the first on who said that it looks like world of goo :D i never played it, but i have seen streams and youtube videos about it. I remember that i wanted to play it sometime, never did.
  19. Curt0815

CC Creation Compendium #35

Amazing CC! Keep up the good work, everybody! @Jirachi you have a PM :)
  20. Curt0815

CC- Entry: [IMG] - The Atomium is a building in Brussels originally constructed for Expo 58, the...

CC- Entry: - The Atomium is a building in Brussels originally constructed for Expo 58, the 1958 Brussels World's Fair.
Back
Top Bottom