• Order by date
  1. Artie

meh too m8, but from what I heard practice helps

meh too m8, but from what I heard practice helps
  2. Artie

And other runner ups too

And other runner ups too
  3. Artie

Wow, I'm actually a runner up for literature in the contest! Did not expect that, and of course...

Wow, I'm actually a runner up for literature in the contest! Did not expect that, and of course congrats to all of the grand prize winners!
  4. Artie

Happy bday me

Happy bday me
  5. Artie

Happy Birthday!

Happy Birthday!
  6. Artie

Polish independence day's today

Polish independence day's today
  7. Artie

I agree, I've even made a suggestion like that once. Welcome to the forums!

I agree, I've even made a suggestion like that once. Welcome to the forums!
  8. Artie

What do you dislike about Terraria?

Nothing lol
  9. Artie

But hey, it's all in the hands of the jury now.

But hey, it's all in the hands of the jury now.
  10. Artie

I've just uploaded the entry. I've looked through the other entries and some are wayy better...

I've just uploaded the entry. I've looked through the other entries and some are wayy better than mine; I probably don't stand a chance.
  11. Artie

Official The TCF Relation of Three Contest Submission Thread

I've written a short story! It's still one of my first attempts at stories, and I was writing it in a second language (I'm from Poland), but I feel quite happy with the outcome. The word limit really hurt, though. Hope you will like it!
  12. Artie

Happy birthday to you...

Happy birthday to you...
  13. Artie

I've recently seen Death Note, Tokyo Ghoul, SAO and Akame ga Kill among others. If you've got...

I've recently seen Death Note, Tokyo Ghoul, SAO and Akame ga Kill among others. If you've got some time and want to chat about them, PM me :3
  14. Artie

And I started watching anime during the summer holidays. In my country it's not popular at all...

And I started watching anime during the summer holidays. In my country it's not popular at all, but I find it amazing. Some shows, at least.
  15. Artie

I'm participating in the national programming contest and the tasks are so harddd

I'm participating in the national programming contest and the tasks are so harddd
  16. Artie

The word limit really sucks, though. I feel like it's impossible to to create fleshed out...

The word limit really sucks, though. I feel like it's impossible to to create fleshed out characters and any semblance of a story in just a 1000 words. As such, I fear my entry is too shallow to be any good. I'll try expanding on it in a separate thread.
  17. Artie

Huh, I'm done with the contest entry. 985 words. I'll polish it tomorrow and post it on Monday...

Huh, I'm done with the contest entry. 985 words. I'll polish it tomorrow and post it on Monday probably.
  18. Artie

Nice to have you.

Nice to have you.
  19. Artie

I guess I'm going to finish the story in something like 3 more chapters

I guess I'm going to finish the story in something like 3 more chapters
  20. Artie

New chapter woohoo

New chapter woohoo
Back
Top Bottom