Search results for query: *

• Users: Artie
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Artie

Story Bronson.

I've decided to write this rather short story parallel to my main story, the Silver Sword. This one's about Bronson, a character from the Sword, yet the two stories are not connected in any way, and you don't have to have read one to enjoy the other. Hope you like it. Bronson "I have reasons...
  2. Artie

Items Purifying Syringe

Sold by the Dryad after you beat wall of flesh, for 5 gold coins. It's a consumable that looks like... well... a syringe. You use it on enemies to turn them to 'allies' - you know that hypnoshroom from plants vs zombies? Yes, that's exactly what I'm talking about. The enemy would basically...
  3. Artie

WIP Mr Brown

Hello. Welcome to my new literature project! It's titled, obviously, "Mr Brown", and it is not connected to my other series, "The Silver Sword". Look signature for details. I'll update it as often as I can, but frankly, I don't know what will come out of it. I might even end up moving it to...
  4. Artie

Drawings & Paintings Black and White

(yes, the white background is intended) Hello. I finally decided to post this little thread thing, where I'll place most of my "Black and White" art. "Black and White" - a type of drawing, mostly in black and white (heheh wonder how that happened); It is usually simple, no finer details...
  5. Artie

Story The Silver Sword

The following is a translation of a manuscript I found on one of my recent expeditions in Europe. It's titled "the Silver Sword", and it's date of creation is unknown. Hope you enjoy the ride. The Silver Sword
  6. Artie

Items More Sentry Minions

So there are no pre-hardmode summonable sentry type minions - and I decided to suggest some... All comments appreciated, if you think some weapons should be buffed/nerfed please say so. Hope you like it.
  7. Artie

Items Telescope -endgame item

Telescope - an item that's a direct upgrade of the binoculars. It would work in a similar fashion- player, when holding the telescope, could see farther and farther by moving the cursor away in a certain direction. It would have far greater range than the goggles. (Of course, it does not let...
  8. Artie

Items Time Crystal

The item would give you a chance of farming bosses (that can only be summoned at night) without waiting for the day! The Time Crystal Tooltip: "brings back the night" Crafted with: 1 (fallen star) 5 (souls of night) Sets the time to 7:30 (dusk) Can't be used: in multiplayer, during an...
  9. Artie

Story Crazy Adventures

I know this is a pretty common idea for a story, but I still tried giving it a shot. Crazy Adventures In Terraria Not posting chapters for some time, gonna edit the ones I have now. :)
  10. Artie

Biomes & Nature the fox

For some people Giant Flying Foxes are not enough. :) A simple idea - neutral animal, a fox. 20 hp Found freely roaming the forest. (Thanks to @Pirtz for awesome sprite :D)
  11. Artie

Short Survey

I hope answers to those questions will help.
  12. Artie

NPCs & Enemies [Boss][Enemy] The Owl

So, it struck me today the are not many hardmode enemies in the forest biome. Maybe that's because forest actually becomes quite rare if you are not good in stopping the spreading. My suggestion gives a reason for saving the forest - a new enemy and a new boss, both found only in forest biome...
  13. Artie

PC Hello

Hi! I'm Matt, 15 years of age, from Poland. (Male of course) I love terraria, started playing it some 2 years ago - and while I began playing it as just a game, I recently (when 1.3 came out) decided I wanted to get more involved with the community. So here I am! :) I like books (fantasy...
Back
Top Bottom