Search results for query: *

1. Xter7856

Wavebank The Xenoblade Wave Banks (Custom Music for Terraria)

With all the new music tracks of Terraria Journey's End(from 41 tracks into 88), I may have to combine all Xenoblade games into one wave bank.
  2. Xter7856

With the new Xenoblade game coming out, I did only what I do best: created a Terraria wave bank for it! Everyone, behold: The Xenoblade Chronicles 2 Wave Bank for Terraria! (Also fixed Xenoblade Chronicles X song links)
  3. Xter7856

That's strange, it seems to download fine.. Try downloading it again?
  4. Xter7856

I have now updated the tracks with substitutes for tracks 40 and 41 until I find proper replacements. Enjoy! The uploader will be missed :( At least we got the track names...
  5. Xter7856

Does it not work on 1.3.3? o.o I remember running the wavebanks recently
  6. Xter7856

For all those Xenoblade fans out there, I present Wave Banks for Xenoblade Chronicles, Xenoblade Chronicles X, and Xenoblade Chronicles 2! I've manually cut and properly looped each and every track for maximum enjoyment and selected each track to be as fitting as possible for their respective...
  7. Xter7856

Wavebank Lollipop's Wavebanks

https://copy.com/C2b2SU3Oycn1zZJO Here's the fixed file for the Xenoblade Chronicles wavebank, hopefully it won't be taken down as easily. Also, I'm thinking about creating a Xenoblade Chronicles X wavebank. EDIT: It's done. https://copy.com/MTc77SyprQ07WSM9 Track list: Night: N市L街A Eerie...
  8. Xter7856

Thank you kindly. It's actually a thumbs up emoticon that came all the way from another forum just to find it's new comfortable home within my post.
  9. Xter7856

I feel like the wave bank would find a great home in this thread, the very same place that gave birth to my desire for perfection in wave banks. Just like my friends who found their preferred wave banks here, many more would also find enjoyment in this selection, which is only made better with...
  10. Xter7856

Hello! I'm not here to request, but rather, I'd like you to host a wave bank that I've already made myself. The download link is here, and the selected tracks are in the following: Night: Colony 9 ~ Night Eerie (Meteor, Blood Moon): Egil Overworld Day: Colony 9 Boss 1 (Eye of Cthulhu, Eater of...
Back
Top Bottom