Search results for query: *

1. jopojelly

tModLoader Recipe Browser

Alright, I've updated the localization files with the help menu and some others that have been missing. If you have any issues or questions we can chat in my Discord server if you want, good luck, thanks for doing this.
  2. jopojelly

tModLoader Recipe Browser

I guess just no one has ever brought it up. Are you looking to contribute localization files? I can hook them up if that is the case.
  3. jopojelly

tModLoader Census - Town NPC Checklist

That's an interesting suggestion, but it probably won't happen, that's a lot of work and not directly related to the point of the mod.
  4. jopojelly

tModLoader HERO's Mod - Terraria Creative Mode + Server Management + And Over 25 tools

https://github.com/tModLoader/tModLoader/wiki/Basic-tModLoader-Usage-FAQ#reading-clientlog
  5. jopojelly

tModLoader HERO's Mod - Terraria Creative Mode + Server Management + And Over 25 tools

You can try alt tabbing in and out, or try testing the mod by itself, maybe there is some incompatibility. Also check client.log for errors.
  6. jopojelly

tModLoader Modder's Toolkit - a Mod for Modders doing Modding

It should work in the projectile editor, but if it doesn't the damage is hardcoded somewhere else. Do note that the mod doesn't change things permanently, it's a debug tool. It is not intended to change gameplay, it's intended for modders to easily test various values to assign in their code.
  7. jopojelly

yes, they will see it. For example, you might want to give out different permissions to different friends depending on how much you trust them or what you want them to be able to do. Those players would need to log in to get their specific permissions enabled
  8. jopojelly

Class Based RPG Mod for 1.4

Jofairden can be contacted on the tModLoader Discord (Join the tModLoader Discord Server!). He doesn't log in everyday, but if he's the only remaining maintainer of the mod he would have to make the decision if you can port it or not. You might be able to recruit others as well in the Discord...
  9. jopojelly

Sounds like you aren't admin, or the admin hasn't granted you permissions. If you are the server host, read this: Admin Instructions
  10. jopojelly

tModLoader Cheat Sheet

Mod Browser should work on GOG, we've had users test it a lot. We can probably help you with that if you come to the tModLoader Discord. Anyway, I've attached the .tmod for 2023.6 tmodloader.
  11. jopojelly

tModLoader Cheat Sheet

After enabling it in tmodloader, you should see a button at the bottom of the screen. You might need to maximize the screen if it is off screen for some reason. Click on the button, it has all the tools in it.
  12. jopojelly

tModLoader Cheat Sheet

Thats a lot of work, it won't happen anything soon, but I am aware that some want it.
  13. jopojelly

tModLoader Cheat Sheet

The mod is updated. I don't know how you have such an old version, delete what you have and subscribe to the mod normally.
  14. jopojelly

tModLoader Modder's Toolkit - a Mod for Modders doing Modding

No, that is not the purpose of the tool. To fully replace a texture from another mod would be the goal of some other mod, this mod is intended to help mod makers quickly test and iterate on their own mod. Adding that feature to this mod would complicate things greatly.
  15. jopojelly

tModLoader Banner Bonanza - Collect and Consolidate Banners

Thanks, I've made a note of those issues.
  16. jopojelly

How to pause script execution

So, the method you are using will be called every update, you use a variable to count up to a number, that is a timer. https://github.com/tModLoader/tModLoader/wiki/Time-and-Timers
  17. jopojelly

How do I make my modded recipe use any gold bar?

"Any Gold Bar" is not the same as "Any Gold bar", fix your typo
  18. jopojelly

I've never seen an error message like that anywhere, but a deleted database is fine, it'll be recreated when the server is started.
  19. jopojelly

Why is this an error?

Looks like you are trying to learn off of old examples, I'd suggest sticking to the official learning resources (our wiki, ExampleMod, etc). Use ModContent.ProjectileType<ApollosWrath>() instead...
Back
Top Bottom