Search results for query: *

• Users: jopojelly
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. jopojelly

Mech Tweaker - Customize Statue, Timer, and Trap timers and limits

Mech Tweaker Latest Download: Mod Browser (in-game) - Direct link - Alt download Link Open source on GitHub Discord: Mech Tweaker allows for customization of mechanical game elements such as timers, statues, and traps. By adjusting values in the config, you can customize timing and limits...
  2. jopojelly

tModLoader Census - Town NPC Checklist

Census - Town NPC Checklist Latest Download: Mod Browser (in-game) - Direct link - Alt download Link Open to collaboration on GitHub Census - Town NPC Checklist modifies the housing panel to show missing townspeople. A "✓" signifies that the conditions for spawning that npc have been...
  3. jopojelly

tModLoader Begone, Evil! (Disable Corruption Spread)

Begone, Evil! (Disable Corruption Spread) Latest Download: Mod Browser (in-game) - Direct link - Alt download link Open to collaboration on GitHub Discord: This mod allows corruption spread to be toggled. By default, corruption spread will be disabled just by enabling this mod. The setting...
  4. jopojelly

tModLoader DPSExtreme - Team DPS and Boss Damage Stats Meter

DPSExtreme Latest Download: Steam Workshop (in-game) Open to collaboration on GitHub Discord: Ever wondered who dealt the most damage to a boss? Ever felt the need to track your Damage Per Second in relation to your friends? Have you ever wanted sweet, sweet looking meters to show off how...
  5. jopojelly

tModLoader Recipe Browser

Recipe Browser Latest Download: Steam Workshop (in-game) Open to collaboration on GitHub Discord: Recipe Browser is an indispensable mod for any tModLoader player. It provides a service to the user that the Guide could only dream of providing. :):eek::sigh:) I'll let the videos below show...
  6. jopojelly

tModLoader Banner Bonanza - Collect and Consolidate Banners

Banner Bonanza Latest Download: Mod Browser (in-game) - Workshop (1.4) - Direct link (1.3) - Alt download link (1.3) Open to collaboration on GitHub Discord: Banner Bonanza lets you combine all of your banners into one, easy to maintain Banner Rack! No more guesswork, no more useless chests...
  7. jopojelly

tModLoader Antisocial - Enables all social accessory slots

Antisocial Latest Download: Mod Browser (in-game) - Direct link - Alt download link Open to collaboration on GitHub Discord: Antisocial does one thing: it allows all social accessory slots to be used as normal accessory slots. It's super cheaty, obviously. Planned Features: Nothing else...
  8. jopojelly

tModLoader Modder's Toolkit - a Mod for Modders doing Modding

Modder's Toolkit - a Mod for Modders doing Modding Latest Download: Mod Browser (in-game) - Direct link - Alt download link Open to collaboration on GitHub Discord: This mod aims to provide useful tools to modders. I really hope this mod can grow to become extremely useful. It is open...
  9. jopojelly

tModLoader Where's My Items

Where's My Items Latest Download: Mod Browser (in-game) - Direct link - Alt download link Open to collaboration on GitHub Discord: Team: @jopojelly @alienmist325 This mod adds a hotkey (Defaults to the Delete key for quick access) that brings up an input field that helps you find items in...
  10. jopojelly

tModLoader Emoji Support

Emoji Support Latest Download: Mod Browser (in-game) - Direct link - Alt download Link Open to collaboration on GitHub Discord: I don't know why I made this, but oh well.... This mod allows you to chat with Emojis, and includes an Emoji keyboard. How to use: If you know the emoji's name...
  11. jopojelly

tModLoader Auto Trash

Auto Trash Latest Download: Mod Browser (in-game) - Direct link - Alt download Link Open to collaboration on GitHub Discord: Previously a Cheat Sheet feature, Auto Trash is now a standalone mod. Auto Trash allows you to specify items that clutter your inventory as trash. When such an item is...
  12. jopojelly

tModLoader Item Checklist - In-game 100% item collection checklist

Item Checklist Latest Download: Mod Browser (in-game) - Direct link - Alt download link Open to collaboration on GitHub Discord: This mod adds an in-game checklist that you can toggle with a hotkey (set in hotkey menu). The checklist lists items you've collected or crafted (since...
  13. jopojelly

tModLoader Boss Checklist - In-game progression checklist.

Boss Checklist Latest Download: Mod Browser (in-game) - Direct link - Alt download link Open to collaboration on GitHub Discord: This mod adds an in-game checklist that you can toggle with a hotkey. This checklist will be in suggested order according to the modders of the other mods enabled...
  14. jopojelly

tModLoader WorldGen Previewer

WorldGen Previewer Latest Download: Mod Browser (in-game) - Direct link - Alt download link Open to collaboration on GitHub Discord: This mod changes the world generation screen to include a preview of the map as it generates. You can also pause/resume generation as you like. Please let me...
  15. jopojelly

tModLoader Large World Enabler

Large World Enabler Latest Download: Mod Browser (in-game) - Direct link - Alt download link Open to collaboration on GitHub Discord: Enables worlds up to 16800 tiles wide and 4800 tiles tall to be loaded into tModLoader v0.9.0.0+. (Double the width and double the height of a Large world...
  16. jopojelly

tModLoader Shorter Respawn Time

Shorter Respawn Latest Download: Mod Browser (in-game) - Direct link - Alt download link Open to collaboration on GitHub Discord: This mod allow customizing respawn time after death. The respawn times can be configured in-game. This mod, when used alone, brings the Expert mode respawn time...
  17. jopojelly

tModLoader All the Walls

All the Walls Latest Download: Mod Browser (in-game) - Direct link - Alt download link Open to collaboration on GitHub Discord: Ever wanted to build with all those cool walls that you never could because they didn't drop an item? Well, now you can. This mod allows every single vanilla wall...
  18. jopojelly

tModLoader Alternate Dimensions

Discord: News August 22 2016 Alternate Dimensions and Alternate Dimensions Example are both available on GitHub. Please don't take the code from Alternate Dimensions and integrate it into your mod, breaking compatibility with all the other mods adding Alternate Dimensions. You should reference...
  19. jopojelly

Maps A simple Adventure Map rule framework

I have an idea for a tModLoader mod that would provide a simple framework for adventure map creators to enforce rules through simple .json files that they distribute with their world files. The mod would automatically load the corresponding .json file (maybe even from an online database) and...
  20. jopojelly

tModLoader Direct Link for tModLoader Mod Browser mods

As you might know, currently Mac and Linux versions of tModLoader (v0.8) aren't able to access the Mod Browser. I have encouraged many modders to include a direct link to their .tmod file in their forum posts in addition to publishing on the Mod Browser, but I've noticed that often updating the...
Back
Top Bottom