Search results for query: *

• Users: N3koSenpai
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. N3koSenpai

Items (Repost from a long time ago) World Manipulator

Hello! So I posted this a long time ago and it didn't get as much attention as I hoped it would. A few years later (original post was on October 10th 2016), I'm posting this again hoping it will get more attention. These Items were inspired partly by the Exxo Avalon mod from a while ago. All...
  2. N3koSenpai

Items Timechanger and Rainmaker

Am I the only one who thinks this should have been added a long time ago? The names already give it away, the time changer changes the time to night and the rainmaker brings rain e.t.c. These are all really useful in different types of situations (which are all explained below). This was...
  3. N3koSenpai

Items Better Endless Pouches

So there are endless pouches, (Endless quiver and endless musket pouch) right? EDIT: What if there were other pouches like infinite flare pouch? Here are all of my ideas (some of them are from samufinland :P) - Flare Pouch - Rocket I Pouch - Infinite gel dispenser of some sort (for flamethrower)...
  4. N3koSenpai

Other New feature to Wormhole Potions

I don't know if it's just me, but I play alot of singleplayer and always get piles and piles of wormhole potions from chests and pots and stuff, but in singleplayer there is no use to Wormhole Potions. So what if you could teleport to your last death point? I find it really annoying to always...
  5. N3koSenpai

Weapons & Equip Pre-Hardmode Armor Helmets!

So, lately I was getting really annoyed at Pre-Hardmode when being a Ranger because there are almost no Armor sets (Except Necro). I had the Idea: What if there was different helmets for the pre-hardmode armor sets like there is in hardmode? Or make Obsidian armor Range. That would be awesome...
  6. N3koSenpai

Items Lunar Yoyos

So i was fighting the celestial event with the Terrarian just to get some fragments to make wings for friends, then i thought why isnt there lunar yoyos? So now i had the idea to post a thread about Lunar Yoyos. The First one being the Solar Yoyo made from 50 Solar Fragments and 10 Luminite...
Back
Top Bottom