Search results for query: *

1. Buddha

tModLoader calamity mod chests not working or empty.

This is a TEdit issue, indeed. TEdit does not support modded tile with metadata / container logic. Sometimes it messes even up with Magic Storage (very rarely), but annihilates placed "vanilla like looking" chests from others mods entirely. Cannot be interacted with, can be destroyed, can be...
  2. Buddha

Texture Pack The Calamity Texture Pack

Ok, so I assumed it correctly. Thanks for the confirmation. Wasn't on Terraria, tmod, tshock, etc. for quite a few years and thought things were bad on my end.
  3. Buddha

tModLoader Dragon Ball Terraria

And you want to represent the mod as a mod author. I got it already, you are someone who shouldn't be representing anything in any kind. You were the first one acting with high attitude. Onto my very first post: you came up with a sarcastic "yea, looks broken AF", while me again replying to ask...
  4. Buddha

You are calling me entitled, while you act like douchebag with a sprinkle of sarcasm on top of it? You are the one leaving a user with a serious meant comment in the dark "seems broken as :red:" / "cannot think that it was removed on purpose?" - is this something you would expect to be reacted...
  5. Buddha

Texture Pack The Calamity Texture Pack

The Furnace, bench and other stuff-textures seems to not apply over the vanilla one, despite for exmaple tiles_17.png (furnace) being properly present: Any ideas what could cause this? There are literally no other mods or resource packs running in the background, and as far as I can see about...
  6. Buddha

Why removing a feature, when it did serve a proper purpose? Why not leave the option to be enabled, or hide it behind a magic trick a la Android OS - click 5 times developer-text ish for the ones wanting it? Why not making also all saiyan transformations "hold-key"-only, when you are at it by...
  7. Buddha

Don't know, but as it seems like, the mod does not support it anymore and needs a fix. I have no problem in creating an AHK script for a toggle, but it should be in the game, when being mentioned on previous function updates/additions. No options available whatsoever. It is the only mod being...
  8. Buddha

Where is the toggle ki charge function at? It was introduced around 1.0.8.X and isn't present in 1.0.9.9 anymore.
  9. Buddha

tModLoader can someone help me fix this error

Could have been great, if you would have been helping to fix the issue instead of just redirecting to the most awful "no search engine here" based websites of all world: Github. The issue here is about your "item.owner", it is not supported anymore, as someone always thinks that renaming all...
  10. Buddha

Standalone [1.3] tModLoader - A Modding API

No clue what you both are doing wrong, but the game and the loader works fine:
  11. Buddha

Wouldn't it be more advisable waiting for v1.4.1 before messing around with the current assemble process and having everything being wasted due to the fact opcodes changing after the client update?
  12. Buddha

tModLoader Magic Storage

Does anyone know how to convert or add an additional tiletype to the StorageConnector? Having one connector passing through a wall will ruin that structure in terms of being a suitable house.
  13. Buddha

This needs to get updated ... not for the sake of "Terraria v1.4" but more like converting my buildings and such to 1.3.5.3. TEdit is not able to process tiled buildings (with even items which are STRICTLY v1.3 based!), the array range is kinda bugging out (as if the application saves v1.4 meta...
  14. Buddha

THIS THREAD IS RETIRED

Ah, ok. I do understand that. How ever, during the "Steam holds process "hostage"" message, it is possible to get the newly assembled executable. Copying and renaming it to Terraria2.exe (for example) and aborting the process, will leave the vanilla/selfmodded/anyotherkindofpatcher-version of...
  15. Buddha

THIS THREAD IS RETIRED

Why is your patcher trying to launch Steam on my GOG version?
  16. Buddha

tModLoader Boxed Houses - No More Building!

Please read the comments above. The mod is outdated since 2017 even for the previous terraria versions and will not work.
  17. Buddha

Unpacking the client with regular debuggers isn't hard. Fixing the errors neither. The time where the client itself gets settled without any further updates (e.g. last hotfix at v1.4.0.5), that is the thing modders and programmers are waiting for. No one willing to go through that tedious...
  18. Buddha

How would one make a 1.4 mod that marks all accessories as social slot equippable?

Having the opcodes or at least classes referred on where those social slot parts are declared globally, like many other things (public static int potionDelay = 3600;) would make things easier, yet there are some pretty nasty coding segments inside ... like, multiple maxStack declarations, yet...
  19. Buddha

Standalone [Help] Client modding - Mastermode and Expertmode adjustments

K, no one seems to help, fixed most of them by myself already. #Can be deleted.
  20. Buddha

Why is torch luck a mechanic?

I didn't strictly said "it will stop things from dropping at all", there is the word "probably" for. I know how a declared range for RNG is working.
Back
Top Bottom