Search results for query: *

1. Supreme Overlord Shadere

Other Art Gmod Requests!

Welcome to the Gmod Request Thread! Hello fellow friends of TCF! I have been getting slightly bored...like super bored. To resolve this, I have decided to take requests for making scenes in Gmod. Just give me the details (characters, post processing effects, props, etc.) and I will try to make...
  2. Supreme Overlord Shadere

The Official How to be ______ Guide!

Hello and welcome to this forum game! The only thing you need to do is to make a complete guide about yourself (or any character in anything). Make it as silly as you want. Let's start off with myself. The Official How to be ShadowCroc Guide! Has the member of TCF known as ShadowCroc ever been...
  3. Supreme Overlord Shadere

Story AoS Project

Shingeki no Suijin Hello everyone! For those who don't know what AoS Project is, it's a story in the making that I will be making through Literature and GMod. The name of this is Attack on Suijin, but I might change it to be titled Shingeki no Suijin. I should also note that all characters...
  4. Supreme Overlord Shadere

The Meteorite Dragon

I don't know what to say about this. Just something strange I made that I may add to in the future. Tell me what you think. Thanks in advance!
  5. Supreme Overlord Shadere

WIP The Start of the Lunar Express!

Just started a new project that will be known as the Lunar Express. Of course, it still has a long way to go, but let me know what you think of my block choice. And I got a Cell phone which I will call my Future Diary (anime reference that most will probably not understand). Thank you for...
  6. Supreme Overlord Shadere

A Little Simplistic Bar!

I present to you my cozy little bar. I hope anyone who makes there way here enjoys my nice little creation. Thank You!
Back
Top Bottom