Search results for query: *

1. T

Showcase your headquaters!

My main base. It's supposed to be compact and fit on a screen so I don't get enemy spawns in the house: In case you wonder, there's a fishing lake below. Here's a relatively simple "NPC hotel" on a different map:
  2. T

PC SHARE YOUR MAP SEED [PC 1.3.4 & beyond]

Wow, that one is weird. That shrub wall in the dungeon entrance goes down slightly below zero altitude. There's dungeon brick wall behind the bricks though. There are five entrances to the shaft down to -222 feet. That Living Mahogany (with ivy chest) in the underground snow biome is on the...
  3. T

PC Steam Achievement Percentages

What I found interesting is that there are slightly more people who got an achievement for equipping wings than people who defeated Skeletron. However, this may also be related to when the game got achievements.
  4. T

What's your favorite Minion?

I voted "Stardust Cell", just for utility reasons. It's simply the most efficient minion when it comest to keeping enemies off your back when you are occupied with other things. However, if it's about what I really like to have around, I would vote Raven. I love how those fly around you. And the...
  5. T

Things that you didn't realize were in the game for the longest time?

I didn't know that this little is enough to have a jungle biome on my projected "exhibition hall": Fair enough, the wiki spells out that plant tiles count for biome conversion. I guess I can try a different design for an early mid-game low-tech money-making hut next time.
  6. T

1.3.6 Background Preview

It's funny how one of the most discussed features in this thread has been in the game for a very long time and people just now discover it :D. Other than that, I'm looking forward to seeing the next update.
  7. T

1.3.4 is LIVE!

I think that happened during one of the last game updates, not this one. My char can now just enter my usual early pirate invasion room by jumping through the one block hole I leave in the bottom floor.
  8. T

1.3.4 is LIVE!

Barely defeated the event on my second attempt. This was with endgame gear though, and the first attempt was without buffs. You can still beat the event after death. I think my char died at about 97% of the 7th wave, but the number crept up to 101% when I had resurrected in the base. I guess the...
  9. T

1.3.4 is LIVE!

Regarding my post from above about rain spawns, everything looked fine today. Which means it was just some kind of fluke.
  10. T

1.3.4 is LIVE!

Yes, that's what I meant. The rain lasted all night and half through the next day, so there was a chance for everything. Near the base was nothing at all. The only thing moving was the lava in the (covered) lava pits). I had usually an armada of walking goldfish walk through the open ground...
  11. T

1.3.4 is LIVE!

Short question: Did I miss any update to rain spawns? There's hardly anything spawning during rain, except the occasional flying fish. I met one umbrella slime. No walking goldfish at all. No raincoat zombies either. One Nimbus cloud.
  12. T

PC 1.3.3 Changelog

Very nice update, thanks! It makes the desert rather tough, although I guess that was intended. The basilisk mount is cool! One minor thing: I thought the cell phone would give a hint that there was a storm up there, but that wasn't the case. When I experienced my first sandstorm, wind speeds...
  13. T

PC 10 Things You Should Do In The Endgame

There are no key molds on PC in 1.3+ But yeah, I guess I do some of the stuff. Not too much though, as I may be a hoarder in this game, but only a partial collector. I'm mostly just interested in stuff I actually used and liked, the rest can stay in some chest. Pets are also a mixed blessing...
  14. T

How can I make the gamepad not unbearably slow when navigating my inventory?

Well, I guess, as this is the PC section of the forum, most people here may use mouse and keyboard. At least I do, so I can't tell you what to do with your gamepad. The keyboard gives you more actions.
  15. T

Hi all couple Qs

Crimson, like Corruption, spreads only via grass and what grows on there in pre-hardmode. Which means there is no difference. The random spots of crimson/hallow are from smashing crimson altars in hardmode, which you have to do (at least 3) in order to get hardmode metals to spawn, unless you...
  16. T

Cant Find Plantera bulbs

I never had to actually put any effort into spawning these bulbs. They grow very quickly. If you break one, the next one will show up in minutes. As they glow, you cannot really miss them. There are always several I can see from my minecart track through the jungle.
  17. T

Hi all couple Qs

Yup. Although this only concerns very few spots on your map. Make sure the corrupt grass cannot grow down into your tunnels.
  18. T

Hi all couple Qs

Well, if you bought the game at GoG, as suggested by Myth, you can download it and install it wherever you want. If you bought it on Steam, you have to use the Steam client. As you ask, you probably didn't change the default Steam directory system. Steam installs games at C:\Program Files...
  19. T

Need help with a wiring problem

I'm sure the problem is not the wiring but the spawn limits. You can get maximally 3 hearts spawn within 18.75 blocks in all directions of your spawning statue, 6 within 50 tiles and 10 in the whole world. In that space, only 3 statues can work.
  20. T

miner helmet- is this a bug?

Yup. Also, it's part of a complete armor set (with lousy defense) that gives 30% bonus to mining speed as a bonus.
Back
Top Bottom