Search results for query: *

1. 00Banshee00

What boss is harder? Lunatic Cultist or Golem.

I definitely had more trouble with Golem compared to Lunatic Cultist in mastermode, so golem it is.
  2. 00Banshee00

Terraria - PewDiePie Crossover Merchandise Launches Today

Hmm... That seems like a good idea
  3. 00Banshee00

Terraria - PewDiePie Crossover Merchandise Launches Today

Just so you know, the stream is still on his YT channel if you want to watch it
  4. 00Banshee00

Working as Designed Quick stack changes colour of gel in inventory

I assume that quick stack reverts any gel present in the inventory to it's default sprite before checking for nearby chests. It probably made it easier to code this way.
  5. 00Banshee00

Can Someone please help me!

Check your recycle bin for deleted world files. If not you can try creating a copy of your current world file and renaming it as "name.wld.bak". It might work, though I'm not sure.
  6. 00Banshee00

Map-Adventure Tales of the Terrarian

1.4 update changed the sand mechanics which broke a lot of pre-1.4 adventure maps. While I'm not sure if this is a case of broken sand mechanics, there are other areas that don't work anymore as far as I remember. If you want to play this map I'd suggest playing in an older version of Terraria
  7. 00Banshee00

Official Behind the scenes of Journey's End - A Q&A with the Programmers and Artists of Terraria

As a person who's dipping their toes in the game dev scene, I'd love to know more about your journey in game development. What was your deciding moment that made you choose game dev? What does a typical workday consist of? What software (artists) and IDE (programmers) do you typically use? Dark...
  8. 00Banshee00

Clipping Into Wall

You've witnessed what's known as a "Hoik", a bug that was discovered in 1.2 that stayed in the game as a feature due to popular request.
  9. 00Banshee00

Don’t you think this is a pretty small forum considering that Terraria is a game with 30 million gamers?

Eh, I don't know... Of all the gaming forums that I've been on TCF is easily the most fleshed out forum. We've got a lot of off-topic (non-terraria) related threads and sub-forums that it's practically a mini social media platform at this point. Reddit and Discord if I have to guess. It's just...
  10. 00Banshee00

This is my first time playing on expert and i decided on playing on melee. was this a good choice?

The others have already given most of the important tips, but I thought I'd chip in here since I recently did a melee playthrough. Arena Preparation Make sure you choose a nice flat area, and make at least three rows of platforms that are long enough so that you can keep running in one...
  11. 00Banshee00

Official Titles, Ranks, & Trophies - Help & Support

Thanks for the clarification.
  12. 00Banshee00

Official Titles, Ranks, & Trophies - Help & Support

Umm, what's the criteria for receiving the "Certifiably Terrarian" award? I thought we had to link our steam accounts to get that which I haven't done but somehow I have the award. I don't remember when exactly I got it, but I'm pretty sure it was only after the forum overhaul.
  13. 00Banshee00

Working as Designed Graphical bug? - Strange light effect on minimap.

Glad I found this thread, I had the same thing happen to me before 1.4.1, and left me scratching my head wondering how did this happen. I had taken a screenshot, lemme see if I can find it. Just to note though, it happened really early in the game for me, so that rules out pretty much every...
  14. 00Banshee00

**REPORTED** Skeletron prime bombs goes through planter boxes

Um... I thought Skeletron Prime's bombs explode only at solid tiles. So isn't that working as intended?
  15. 00Banshee00

Can someone help me? i started a 1.4 master mode world, and i was really excited to eventually make the zenith.

What weapon are you searching for? Is it the Enchanted Sword? In that case I'd suggest you to try something like https://terramap.github.io/. It's an online tool so you don't have to download anything, and it's better than TEdit for searching items.
  16. 00Banshee00

Replace the balloon, its benefits don't justify an accessory slot (in hardmode) since wings are...

Replace the balloon, its benefits don't justify an accessory slot (in hardmode) since wings are a direct upgrade. They might seem a good addition to Fin wings, but as you progress you'd hardly feel any extra benefits from them. Boots just depend on your playstyle... You could use a mount...
  17. 00Banshee00

What accessories are you currently using?

What accessories are you currently using?
  18. 00Banshee00

Bug regarding doors

Some more details, and if possible a video recording could help figure out what's the problem.
  19. 00Banshee00

Journey's End 1.4.4: Balance Feedback and Discussion Thread

I know it's probably late to make any new suggestions, but I'd like to ask if any decision was taking regarding the leather whip. Currently, it's acquired way too late at the start of the game for it to have any usage. At almost every situation the only reason you'll ever use it (if you use it)...
  20. 00Banshee00

Type Above Username With Your Eyes Closed

Agent Sandstorm Z I don't have a sigma key...
Back
Top Bottom