Search results for query: *

1. 00Banshee00

PC Vertical black lines on map

I was playing multiplayer with my and noticed this on my map. Not sure what caused this. It was stayed as it was whenever I opened my map, but disappeared once I reconnected to his world. We are not using any mods or texture packs.
  2. 00Banshee00

**REPORTED** UI Bug: Rename chest "cancel" option overlaps bestiary

Just a small little inconvenience that I found out. The cancel icon that appears when renaming a chest overlaps a small portion of the bestiary. Clicking on this area causes both actions to happen simultaneously. This happens regardless of what the UI scale is set to. NOTE: This probably...
  3. 00Banshee00

Items Chocolate!

So I recently started playing Terraria again (motivated by a certain YouTuber's playthrough). While playing I had a sudden urge to have some chocolate, which was when I had the question, does Terraria have chocolate in it? After browsing through the Gamepedia, I couldn't find an item called...
  4. 00Banshee00

Font color too light in the Twitter tab

In the tab that shows the Twitter posts related to Terraria, the font color is too light to be read in the snow style. Can the color be changed, or not? It's still readable, but it is difficult to do so.
  5. 00Banshee00

TCF Suggestion Change link color for certain themes

So, like I said in the title, links are near impossible to find in certain themes(especially in the crimson theme), unless you are actively searching for it. For example: Crimson: Jungle: So, what I'm suggesting is that you should change the color of them, so that they are visible...
  6. 00Banshee00

Mage Playthrough

So, I having trouble with a dedicated(only mana consuming weapons) mage playthrough. If you got any tips, would you please tell me. I'm struggling to keep up my mana. :) If this is the wrong section, would you please tell me :). Thanks, 00Banshee00.
  7. 00Banshee00

Items More Arrows (and bullets)!

Hi! 00Banshee00 here! Most of you will not know me, but I want to change it(in a good way hopefully :p) Now, no more introductions and without further ado, I present to you: More Arrows Meteor Arrow Crafting recipe: 1 x meteor bar = 70 arrows. At furnace(or hand). Since I can't give it...
  8. 00Banshee00

Pixel Art 00Banshee's sprite thread

Pixels of the Banshee Well hello there lost traveller! Looks like you've stumbled upon the long forgotten abode of the Banshee. Please do stay a while. I so rarely do get visitors anymore. Don't worry I won't harm you. Enjoy yourself, and feast your eyes on my pixels while you are here(or...
  9. 00Banshee00

TCF Suggestion Caps-Lock will entering password notification

This has happened to many times. While entering the password, I'll have my caps lock on, making me type the wrong password. So, if caps lock is enabled while typing the password, there should be a message below it saying "Caps Lock is enabled".
  10. 00Banshee00

Game Mechanics Dazed debuff

So today while exploring the Terraria Wiki, I found out this little unimplemented debuff: The "Dazed" Debuff. Lets give it some use. If you lose above 50% of your health due to fall damage, there is a 33% chance that you get this debuff in Expert Mode. This Debuff will stay for 5-8 seconds...
  11. 00Banshee00

Like alert on profile message (bug?)

This is not a major bug, it's like a typo. Here is the scenario: Person A leaves a message on person B's profile page. Person C comments on the message(in this case, me). Person A liked person C comment. The like alert shows as: But the post was on Terra-Way1860's profile, not carter's.
  12. 00Banshee00

No title for trophy?

All other trophies have a title, why doesn't this have one?
  13. 00Banshee00

TCF Suggestion Custom Thread Alerts

This is going to be a really small thread. You know how we could have custom alerts for forums (notify when new thread, notify when new message, no notification)? Why not give that feature to threads too? It would surely save time.(going to watched threads occasionally, or refreshing once in...
  14. 00Banshee00

Items Martian Beacon (With Sprites)

Thread inspired by @Zesty_Limez. Ever wanted to fight the Martians but couldn't stand waiting for hours and hours in space, killing Wyverns and Harpies for a SINGLE Probe to spawn? Use the Martian Beacon! This does not work as the previous and regular event summons. This has to be placed...
  15. 00Banshee00

Terrarian art tips

I'm a noob when it comes to the fine art of Terrarian art making(in game), so I would like if you expert art makers give me a few pointers on how to create art. Thank you in advance.
  16. 00Banshee00

Tell me your most luckiest moments in Terraria

The title says it all. Just post your luckiest moments in Terraria.
  17. 00Banshee00

Game Mechanics Camera Mechanics

Here's my idea. 1)Opening camera while in inventory will allow the player to take a photo of his inventory, accessories, etc,. 2)Opening camera while auto-pause is enabled will pause the game (for split second captures) (I've missed a few shots because it won't pause the game)
  18. 00Banshee00

Game Mechanics Wall of Flesh death animation

The Wall of Flesh is the last boss for pre-Hardmode players. Since the last boss for Hardmode players (Moon Lord) has death animation, why not a death animation for Wall of Flesh too? As for how it should die, Its eyes and mouth should pop off the main wall as it rapidly starts bleeding and...
Back
Top Bottom