Search results for query: *

1. whismerhill

Mobile Demo & hardware requirements

Hi I'm a Terraria PC proud owner The game is wonderful. Lately I got in a situation where I considered getting Terraria Mobile However: I found no demo version? I found no hardware requirements.... How can I take a decision on whether or not to buy? ( Before you comment yes I do like making...
  2. whismerhill

PC Steam & Terraria quitting issue.

Basically : quit terraria => steam says I'm playing terraria task manager & process explorer see no terraria executable launched notes: -this happens with BOTH tmodloader & vanilla terraria itself -this doesn't happen in any other game -it's a recent issue that didn't happen before. -I'm pretty...
  3. whismerhill

tModLoader Angler Mod (Hardmode armor upgrade)

This mod adds a hardmode upgrade to the angler armor, making it easier to fish. The sprite is not the best because I'm not a spriter, sorry. It's just a recolored angler armor. Stats: +35 total defense +5% speed boost + 1 minion +25 fishing skill to craft it, you will need : -angler armor...
  4. whismerhill

tModLoader is there a mod with a replacement upgrade for the angler armor ?

pretty much the title is there a mod with a replacement upgrade for the angler armor ? I have searched & didn't find one.
  5. whismerhill

tModLoader Player & Enemy Stats Multipliers

This TModLoader mod allows you to change global enemy/player stats and also global spawn rates. Configuration is pretty straightforward : Download the mod Install the mod (if downloaded manually, skip this step if done from the modbrowser) Activate the mod Quit the game or ALT-Tab Modify...
  6. whismerhill

PC Logic Gates : doors, timers

Hi, 1 is it possible to get the state of a regular door ? I know you can force close a door or trapdoor by putting wire in the squares it opens to. but still the question remains. 2 and another one : I like to use timers but they pose a few issues in particular you can't get the state of a...
  7. whismerhill

PC Server steam handling + client = game already running

So for the sake of handiness I prefer launching a separate server process, mainly because then my character can quit the world without other players being instantly disconnected. Also for the sake of easiness on my mates I use the "-steam" option when starting up the server (terrariaserver.exe)...
  8. whismerhill

Game Mechanics Damage Over Time Stacking request or item rebalancing

As it is the mechanical glove is superior to the fire gauntlet in 99% of situations any DOT you apply will take precedence over the "On Fire" debuff, meaning apart from being a light source, the debuff in itself does absolutely nothing On Fire is already one of the weakest debuffs if not the...
  9. whismerhill

Did 1.3 add support for Domain names instead of IPs ?

so I know that Domain names are indeed resolved through terraria, the issue is that they were not saved as is which meant that the IP would be in your history, nothing else, which makes Domain names impractical for using with terraria when you have a dynamic IP did this change in terraria 1.3 ...
Back
Top Bottom