Search results for query: *

1. 171stStreetGames

CC Creation Compendium #52

This might be a weird question, but in the logo for this CC, what are those bricks that look like riveted steel beams?
  2. 171stStreetGames

People in a Terraria FB Group were frustrated with Moon Lord. Voila, Moon Lord Machine...

People in a Terraria FB Group were frustrated with Moon Lord. Voila, Moon Lord Machine. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NYUL5-N9Fzw
  3. 171stStreetGames

[img] My CC entry is my home base in my main world. From bottom to top: Alchemy Garden, Crafting...

My CC entry is my home base in my main world. From bottom to top: Alchemy Garden, Crafting Supplies & Stations, Lobby (Guide, Merchant, Dryad and Nurse housing), NPC Apartments and Tavern, Collection Museum (Armors, Accessories, Tools, Weapons, Statues, Citters, Trophies, etc.), and my Sky Mansion.
  4. 171stStreetGames

1.3.4 is LIVE!

I am so friggin' hype to get home from work and start playing with this.
  5. 171stStreetGames

Meet the Dryad | Dungeon Defenders II

The Dryad just became even more of a badass now that we know she does Saitama's workout routine.
  6. 171stStreetGames

Will you be there to face what comes next?

It's my idea for the "Hot Potato" boss, isn't it?
  7. 171stStreetGames

Super Saiyan Vegeta is powering up in the middle of it. That's his Super Saiyan power flame aura. We're getting a new "Saiyan Invaisyan" event. Vegeta is the boss in the last wave. If you make a new world named "Namek" afterwards, the trees are blue and the water is green, and you get to battle...
  8. 171stStreetGames

It drops a new accessory "One Ring," that grants the Invisibility buff but also continuously spawns Wraiths to attack you while equipped.
  9. 171stStreetGames

Judging by its shape, it's a new mini-boss called Hot Potato. It's a flaming potato beast that shoots bacon bits at you and launches explosive balls of sour cream that give you a slowing debuff. It drops a sword called Fryblade, which is shaped like a giant french fry, and shoots projectile...
  10. 171stStreetGames

Otherworld needs to come out faster.

Otherworld needs to come out faster.
  11. 171stStreetGames

Pfft, @Matsu doesn't even tell ME his dirty secrets. He is an enigma. A mystery, wrapped in a...

Pfft, @Matsu doesn't even tell ME his dirty secrets. He is an enigma. A mystery, wrapped in a riddle.
  12. 171stStreetGames

Waiting for Matsu to get royally pissed that I made an account here...

Waiting for Matsu to get royally pissed that I made an account here...
  13. 171stStreetGames

No more neckbeard? Filthy casual...

No more neckbeard? Filthy casual...
Back
Top Bottom