Search results for query: *

1. A

PC Multiple instances of Vanilla Terraria

So...I decided to post it here since it's not specifically a depot downloader issue. But I've been using it and it's awesome at what it does. My problem is with Terraria and how Steam handles it. More to the point since I have playthroughs on different versions, how I need to overwrite and...
  2. A

Backup current version?

I spent about a week making a stable modpack with all my favorite mods. I have it on a different folder than the vanilla one but it still uses steam to launch. On the 16th, I want to get the update for my vanilla version but don't want my modded version to be updated, so I can keep playing my...
  3. A

tModLoader Cheat Sheet

Alright, on my next client start then. Just thought the database was saved in a file I could delete and re-download. By the way, awesome list of mods you made. Can't really play without some of them, likethe checklists or auto trash etc for the most part.
  4. A

tModLoader Cheat Sheet

About the paint tool and the community list.. For some reason I'm locked at the last page. Whne I click next 30 it tells me to get the list again, but when I do it it tells me I already have it and I can't change the page. How do I reset that?
  5. A

tModLoader ZoaklenMod

Is it intended that shadowflame summons disappear every time I'm on a platform or have the fireplace buff? (it's either fireplace or heart lantern don't really know which as I have both in my arena) EDIT: Actually it was the banner buff (corsair specifically) in this case, but I kept losing...
  6. A

Standalone [1.3] tModLoader - A Modding API

The output as in ?\Documents\My Games\Terraria\ModLoader\Logs? If so it only show's this: Failed to read Reduced Grinding's config file! Recreating config... BossChecklist Call Error: at BossChecklist.BossChecklist.Call(Object[] args) in D:\Documents\My Games\Terraria\ModLoader\Mod...
  7. A

Standalone [1.3] tModLoader - A Modding API

I get the message "Requesting world information" even on localhost. I simply can't do multiplayer with tmodloader. (firewall is turned off). With normal terraria.exe I don't have any problems. Any idea how to fix it? I'd like to play with a friend but right now even if I get it working on...
  8. A

tModLoader Assorted Mods by Ef

Thanks! I didn't think to look at the crafting recipes for some reason :) About the last sentence I edited it out because it was fixed. No idea what happened, I relogged into the game and the Resource Acc. was working fine. As for the Stellar Fragment one he said it's discontinued so I guess...
  9. A

tModLoader Assorted Mods by Ef

For several chests (for example Regolith Gatherer or Aquatic Fauna Detainer) you mention you can change the stuff they give you. How do you do that exactly? Because I can't find it anywhere..
  10. A

Experimental Features - Texture Pack Support and World Seeds!

For me it doesn't work. I changed the value to true but I still see no world seeds or texture packs when I launch the game. I created a new world just in case after enabling experimental features on but still no seed button. Any chance Tmodloader messes it up? EDIT: Yes it does. For anyone with...
  11. A

Mac How do I make a teleporter hub with nor, or , and gates

I just made this on my test map but while it works it's a bit messed up. Could be my wiring but I'm pretty sure I did it correctly. Thing is, with the 5th switch from the left at the number two it takes me to the first teleporter (aka the red from the wires positioned at number 9). In order to...
  12. A

Tedit Creation: Tree of life

1.3.0.8 altho' now I play on a 07 version until they update Tshock
  13. A

Seems like NPC's refuse to spawn for some reason. Housing is suitable but while I'm waiting for 3 NPCs to come I'm stuck with only the guide. Could it be that NPCs can't climb up to the branches where their houses are? Exactly. I'm using 3.6 at the moment but I fixed it for now so I'm not sure...
  14. A

There you go I put it in my world fine. I only wish I could use the ore generator at TEdit so I'd save myself sometime instead of manually rebuilding the whole area :) This is just an example from when I last logged in. Same thing happens at most places of the tree. I have 2 doors at the...
  15. A

I use it on my playthrough and I can say it's awesome! Just a couple of things tho' 1) It'd be a nice idea if you added a way or two to get out of the tree :) 2) Monsters can spawn inside. I don't know why but it makes things quite hard for an expert new character to move/fight in there the...
  16. A

Maps Custom map

Hello there Terrarians! I started making a custom map, heavily modified using TEdit. I make it mostly for personal use in my future adventures unless people want me to release it here on forums. For now it has both crimson/corruption, it's a large map, it has the pyramid and a couple living...
  17. A

WIP The Start of the Lunar Express!

What is it supposed to become? A base? Some pixel art? By the name I guess you're going for a train? What I see so far I like tho' to be honest, but because I tried it myself before after a while conduit circuitry or whatever this block is called looks rather bland if you overdo it. PS. I'd...
  18. A

Now I want em both for the map I'm building :D Joking aside awesome work and I can't wait for a download link. V2 is almost perfect (to be honest I liked the lights at her eyes). V1 is very good still, but I'd make some small changes there before I use it, such as more natural foliage in general...
  19. A

[tModLoader] Logic Gates Mod

So you made those two by using simply the off state? I thought you modded the system to use a simulated current in order to make those instead of using the vanilla system. I'd offer help with it but right now I'm right in the middle of moving to a new country plus I have no idea how to cook...
  20. A

[tModLoader] Logic Gates Mod

That page was the reason that after a lot of time lurking around I decided to join these forums. Firstly, I want to say good job. Haven't tried it out yet but probably I will soon. I'm currently making a map for terraria the ultimate style. Not locking you out of any parts of the game (ie...
Back
Top Bottom