Search results for query: *

1. The Flaming Toast

Destroy the Godmodder

Az tosses the Transistor and Conga Drums over to Hezetor. Somehow this doesn't change her timeline at all.
  2. The Flaming Toast

Destroy the Godmodder: 0rigins

And In That Moment. 35/35 Daytime Television. 8/25. +1 to Ire and Talist. I... I don't know what to say. Eris kind of stands there, awkwardly. And In That Moment expended. 35 points of charge are tossed directly at Battlefury. If they see this, and choose to use the charge for their...
  3. The Flaming Toast

All-purpose. 34/50 Daytime Television. 7/25. +1 to Ire and Talist. A note is recieved. "You are seeking idleness. End this lack of effort immediately." >Fold the note and keep it. Nod somberly to yourself. >Tear up the note. >Chew and swallow the note. >Do nothing. ==>Do nothing. There is...
  4. The Flaming Toast

Apologies for any typographical errors made/formatting removed while getting rid of the red text. BBcode is hella hard to work with on TCF. All-purpose. 33/50 Daytime Television. 6/25. +1 to Ire and Talist. Built in a Day completed! ...Not that I can use it or anything. Eris moves to L11 and...
  5. The Flaming Toast

~Charges~ All-Purpose. 32/50 Daytime Television. 5/25 (+1 from Talist and Ire) +1 to Ire, +1 to Talist. ~Alchemy~ Mallet || (Utility Belt && Various Building Supplies && Undetectable Extension Charm = Infinite Supply Belt) || Easily-Adjustable Wristwatch = Built In A Day (Level 7 - 3/4) They...
  6. The Flaming Toast

~Charges~ All-Purpose. 31/50 Daytime Television. 2/25 +1 to Ire, +1 to Talist. ~Alchemy~ Mallet || (Utility Belt && Various Building Supplies && Undetectable Extension Charm = Infinite Supply Belt) || Easily-Adjustable Wristwatch = Built In A Day (Level 7 - 2/4) They say Rome wasn't built in a...
  7. The Flaming Toast

Destroy the Godmodder

/sortanullishbutnotreallysinceihaveplusses Probably should have said this sooner, but I'm gonna be dead for a while, due to other commitments/schoolwork. On an unrelated note, have some plusses. +1 to Darkside, Sirplop, and the next person to pronounce themselves Mayor.
  8. The Flaming Toast

Destroy the Godmodder Discussion Thread

@MrMirrorMan It's likely a reference to the fact that we've had a ton of people go vulnerable lately with levelling systems.
  9. The Flaming Toast

~Charges~ All-Purpose. 30/50 (+1 from Darkside) Daytime Television. 1/25 +1 to Ire, +1 to Talist. ~Alchemy~ Mallet || (Utility Belt && Various Building Supplies && Undetectable Extension Charm = Infinite Supply Belt) || Easily-Adjustable Wristwatch = Built In A Day (Level ? - 1/?) They say...
  10. The Flaming Toast

Destroy the Godmodder

+1 to Darkside, I_G_U, and Sirplop. Placeholder, just to be edgy.
  11. The Flaming Toast

Destroy the Godmodder

||Charges|| Good heavens, would you look at the time space! 61/100. Help. 22/50. 40. 40. 21/40. (+18 in bank (yey) from Sirplop (+11), DarkSide (+5) and Pricey (+2)) thank. +1 to Darkside, +1 to Sirplop, +1 to I_G_U || Alchemy || Hat && Dishwasher && Pillow && Lava Lamp = I Just Found This...
  12. The Flaming Toast

~Charges~ Daytime Television. 1/25 Moved into 'The Dreamer'. All-Purpose. 27/50 (+2 from Tazz, Talist, +1 from Ire, Darkside) The Dreamer. 25/25 (+2 from Richard, +1 from EXOS and Daytime Television) COMPLETED. +1 to Darkside, +1 to Talist. ~Alchemy~ None. ~Action~ The Vanilla Bean exists...
  13. The Flaming Toast

Destroy the Godmodder

||Charges|| Good heavens, would you look at the time space! 60/100. Help. 21/50. 40. 40. 20/40. (+18 in bank (yey) from Sirplop (+11), DarkSide (+5) and Pricey (+2)) thank. +1 to Darkside, +1 to Sirplop, +1 to I_G_U || Alchemy || Hat && Dishwasher && Pillow && Lava Lamp = I Just Found This...
  14. The Flaming Toast

Destroy the Godmodder

||Charges|| Good heavens, would you look at the time space! 59/100. Help. 20/50. 40. 40. 19/40. (+18 in bank (yey) from Sirplop (+11), DarkSide (+5) and Pricey (+2)) thank. +1 to Darkside, +1 to Sirplop, +1 to I_G_U || Alchemy || Hat && Dishwasher && Pillow && Lava Lamp = I Just Found This...
  15. The Flaming Toast

Destroy the Godmodder

||Charges|| Good heavens, would you look at the time space! 58/100. Help. 9/50. 40. 40. 18/40. (+18 in bank (yey) from Sirplop (+11), DarkSide (+5) and Pricey (+2)) thank. +1 to Darkside, +1 to Sirplop, +1 to I_G_U || Alchemy || Hat && Dishwasher && Pillow && Lava Lamp = I Just Found This...
  16. The Flaming Toast

~Charges~ Eris Cordis. 20/20. Daytime Television. 1/25 All-Purpose. 20/50 (+2 from Yuuki-Chan's name (i hadn't actually added that yet) and +2 from EXOS (1 of which I missed last turn)) The Dreamer. 20/25 +1 to Darkside, +1 to Talist, +1 to Ire. ~Alchemy~ None. ~Action~ Eris moves to F8 and...
  17. The Flaming Toast

~Charges~ Eris Cordis. 20/20 All-Purpose. 15/50 The Dreamer. 19/25 +1 to Darkside, +1 to Talist, +1 to Ire. ~Alchemy~ None. ~Action~ A yellow dot appears next to Eris' name on discord. The physical manifestation of Eris' idleness soars up a great many Echeladder rungs in response to this...
  18. The Flaming Toast

~Charges~ Eris Cordis. 19/20 All-Purpose. 14/50 The Dreamer. 18/25 +1 to Darkside, +1 to Talist, +1 to Ire. ~Alchemy~ None. ~Action~ Eris's Zerisek energy goes towards using Fastball Special, while Eris, from within Yuuki's mindscape, moves to I5 and uses her weapon skill on the door. Her...
  19. The Flaming Toast

~Charges~ Eris Cordis. 18/20 All-Purpose. 13/50 The Dreamer. 17/25 +1 to Darkside, +1 to Talist, +1 to Ire. ~Alchemy~ None. ~Action~ I advance my IDLETECH to new heights! >IDLETECH LEVEL 7: QUIETLY EXISTING.
  20. The Flaming Toast

~Charges~ Eris Cordis. 17/20 All-Purpose. 12/50 The Dreamer. 16/25 +1 to Darkside, +1 to Talist, +1 to Ire. ~Alchemy~ None. ~Action~ An incredibly unlikely chain of events causes an olive to bump the bottom of one of the Chimney, then causing one of the stockings to release an alchemy, which...
Back
Top Bottom