Search results for query: *

• Users: Xyore
  • Order by date
  1. Xyore

tModLoader Limited Life Mod

Possibility to add max damage parameter to the config? Would like to create a playthrough with everything only doing 1 damage w/ 100HP.
  2. Xyore

tModLoader Calamity Mod

I keep getting a crash with CalamityModMusic not unloading properly when changing around mods. I'm assuming it has to do with the music that plays in the Title Screen? Any fixes?
  3. Xyore

tModLoader The JoostMod

I found a bug: apparently, equipping any items that affect use/throwing speed prevent Needles from being usable. Maybe use speed is already so high for the Needle that increasing it breaks it?
  4. Xyore

tModLoader WeaponOut

I have an issue where Dashing just kind of stops working at random times. I'll be fighting Slime King with Phoenix Mark thinking I can dash right through him when he's about to close in on me. Nope. I just walk straight into him because the dash wouldn't register. It'll happen randomly as I'm...
  5. Xyore

tModLoader Fargo's Mods

I noticed there's an item called the Flesh Hand, but I have no idea how to get it. There's no page for it either.
  6. Xyore

tModLoader Magic Storage

The only bug I've encountered so far is with Fargo. Apparently, once I have the Tinkerer's Workshop in the Crafting Interface, I can craft any of four essences (Melee, Magic, Range, Throwing) for free. I feel like this ruins a huge portion of the game when items can be crafted this easily. I'm...
  7. Xyore

tModLoader Fargo's Mods

Not sure if this has been addressed yet (couldn't find anything on it using the search function), but the Olympian Soul doesn't actually possess the effects of the Master Ninja gear. I can't climb, dash, or dodge. I'm currently using this mod plus Thorium, Calamity, and Spirit Mod as well as...
  8. Xyore

tModLoader Calamity Mod

I'm not sure if it's intentional, but I found an issue with weapons like the Brimlash Buster with dynamic damage. It seems like whatever multiplier is being used for the weapon overrides its prefixes on-hit. Shouldn't the multiplier be used on the calculated (output) damage rather than the base...
  9. Xyore

Edit The Quote

Don't be rude just 'cause you don't like the reference.
  10. Xyore

YoYo Duration?

I would say that too, but considering all YoYos have pretty much the same use time, I'd doubt it. I haven't tested it yet, but I'm assuming the Cascade would be able to dish out many more hits even though the use time is the same.
  11. Xyore

YoYo Duration?

I've tried searching everywhere, but I have yet to find a post that talks about this phenomenon. Now, there's something I noticed when using YoYo's: contrary to their supposed duration, they can actually last for less time when attacking enemies. I tested this using the Amazon: Note: Gifs are...
Back
Top Bottom