Search results for query: *

• Users: Snarferman
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Snarferman

Pixel Art Snarf's Art

Whelp, here's yet another art thread because I always forget where my old ones are. I will not be taking requests, this is just a place to show off my art.
  2. Snarferman

Snarf's GLORIOUS AMA

So, hell, I'm here now I guess. I'm terrible with introductions, but just ask me whatever and I'll probably answer. Or say something stupid. Probably both.
  3. Snarferman

Drawings & Paintings Snarfy's Art

I'm very bad at introductions, so this is just where I put my normal art. Requests are fine when they are open as well, which they are right now.
  4. Snarferman

Pixel Art Snarfy's Sprite a Day (hopefully)

Welcome to my Sprite a Day! Now, you can probably assume what it is from the title, but I'll go a bit more into depth. I've been making sprites for a couple of months now, and I feel as if I've been getting better, but I need a way to constantly practice, and have fun while doing it, so I came...
  5. Snarferman

Pixel Art Snarf's Pixel Art

Snarf's Pixels So here it is, in all it glory... MY ART! Blah blah I've been making art for a little while, but mainly it's been towards other artists I look up to, because I'm a huge dingus. Anyways, lets dive right into it. Here are some examples of the pixelart I'm most proud of...
  6. Snarferman

TCF Island

So, it begins. I knew this had to happen, and it's gonna happen now. So, welcome to the Tomodachi Life TCF Island thread. The point of this thread is to create the perfect island that is filled with the TCF community. I don't know what else to say so lets jump into the rules. Rules - 1. You...
  7. Snarferman

Biomes & Nature Flesh Fissure/Shadow Fissure

I was thinking about mini-biomes and I started thinking about the small amount of underground mini-biomes. So I kept thinking and though of an interesting mini-biome that could spawn anywhere underground, fissures. Fissures will spawn at the start of a new world, but won't be accessible until...
  8. Snarferman

Snarf's Intro Thread

I've been on here for a little while, but I was told I should make an intro thread. So...hello! My name is Snarf and you can call me Snarf. I love to build in Terraria and pretty much any game that allows me to, so I frequent the building forums (I even have my own thread there where I post my...
  9. Snarferman

Snarf's Mega Build Thread

So, I've been on the forums for a while, and I got into building. I posted a few builds here and there, but recently, I've been building like crazy. And that got me thinking, I should have my own build thread, where I dump all my new builds. And here I am, so welcome to... Snarf's Super Amazing...
  10. Snarferman

WIP The Great City of Colias Solaris (A work by Chi and Snarf)

The Great City of Colias Solaris is a large scale build made by Chi and I. It is in progress, but at the moment we have a good chunk done. I won't show most of what we have done, but for now I'll give you all a teaser image of sorts. ;3
  11. Snarferman

WIP The tree of treeness. (I need a better name.)

I made a tree, and it looks pretty cool. It is WIP, but I've got a good bit of it done. Ignore the stupid house in the lower corner, its dumb.
  12. Snarferman

WIP Underground Snow Cabin

I've been working on this underground cabin thing for the past few days, and I think it looks very nice, but I could use some criticism, mainly on the decorations inside of the building. I am still not done with the building itself, and there is still going to be more branching rooms, as well as...
Back
Top Bottom