Search results for query: *

1. Atomic Fail Hawk

PC Building Materials Incorporated (Open on Saturdays with exceptions)

Unfortunately, I've since lost all of the progress I made on that map, and I've decided not to sell any more items (even though I didn't get anywhere). Very sorry, hope you find what you're looking for.
  2. Atomic Fail Hawk

Oh me oh my it's been awhile. Holy smokes, it's been a year.

Oh me oh my it's been awhile. Holy smokes, it's been a year.
  3. Atomic Fail Hawk

Absolutely, I'll just send you a friend request and I'll get right to you in Steam chat! Thanks for using Building Materials Incorporated, don't forget to rate your service afterwards ;)
  4. Atomic Fail Hawk

Oh, but you do. I can see right through your clever ruse.

Oh, but you do. I can see right through your clever ruse.
  5. Atomic Fail Hawk

Oh mah gosh, it's Freddy Mercury's 70th Birthday! Listen to Queen...

Oh mah gosh, it's Freddy Mercury's 70th Birthday! Listen to Queen: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLV_4YGpqaonNeJX7IIBE8_t26YVTKow8s
  6. Atomic Fail Hawk

High school has started again, hardly any time for Terraria :/

High school has started again, hardly any time for Terraria :/
  7. Atomic Fail Hawk

I'm not talking about selling hacked items, I mean sell different items, like rare items and stuff that I have a lot of. Things that people will try to get, not hack in, ya know?
  8. Atomic Fail Hawk

Yeah, I can respect that. I'm just selling to those who want everything done legitimately, like myself. Thanks for being the first person to reply, though! And thanks for the info, I might use that to sell to a larger community!
  9. Atomic Fail Hawk

Music What music do you listen to?

Thanks! Glad you think so!
  10. Atomic Fail Hawk

Early game masterpieces

Thanks! I did edit it to fit the guidelines accordingly! And it is all my design! I actually made the whole thing for my shop that I'm opening up (trying not to advertise), I just decided to put it in here because I thought this idea of early game builds was really cool!
  11. Atomic Fail Hawk

Impact of Music

The best music ever? Queen. Period. Two of them. Well, three now, whatever(end of sentence) I listen to this song whenever I go mining in Terraria. It sounds so funky c:
  12. Atomic Fail Hawk

Music What music do you listen to?

I can hardly believe no one has said anything about Queen yet! My all time favorite band, all their music (with one obvious exception) is wonderful! In fact, if you're interested, I've compiled all of their songs into one gigantic playlist on YouTube! (I swear this isn't advertisement, I don't...
  13. Atomic Fail Hawk

Early game masterpieces

I wasn't sure if the safe was an item I was allowed to use, but I'm sure everything else is! I suppose it's a little underwhelming compared to that outrageous looking kitchen!
  14. Atomic Fail Hawk

Showcase your headquaters!

This is my current prehardmode base. I'm working to collect every single item in the game, so I'm still in pre hardmode, finishing off those last few items. Anyway, I call it the Laboratory! The long part of the building going underground is my storage facility, and the rest of it is my main...
  15. Atomic Fail Hawk

#advertisementsrcool...

#advertisementsrcool: http://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/building-materials-incorporated-open-on-saturdays-with-exceptions.47513/
  16. Atomic Fail Hawk

Thanks c:

Thanks c:
  17. Atomic Fail Hawk

Does this count as "One's own profile?" I don't want to get in trouble for advertisement...

Does this count as "One's own profile?" I don't want to get in trouble for advertisement...
  18. Atomic Fail Hawk

EXAMPLE OF REPLY FOR THIS THREAD: Hey, I'd like to use your service! Can I get 2 stacks of dirt? I'd like it by tomorrow if that's possible. Thanks! MORE COMPLICATED EXAMPLE: Yo, I want to use your service. I want 365 blocks of granite, 294 blocks of marble, 2 stacks of Pink Dungeon Slab...
  19. Atomic Fail Hawk

This shop is a little side project of mine, it will probably shut down sometime in the future because I'm really lazy, but don't let that discourage you from using this service! It will save you a lot of time and energy to work on other things while I get you the products you need! Have you...
Back
Top Bottom