Search results for query: *

• Users: Mute
  • Order by date
  1. Mute

The Mute's Circus

Sorry for my long, unexplained hiatus. I just, fell out of touch with things for a while, but now I'm back. Things might all be giggles and rainbows again! My first Sorry-I-was-gone gift is the latest in my experiments, trying to create a sort of distillery or refinery of some description, but...
  2. Mute

The Mute's Circus

No real theme for this one, but I feel like this a better attempt at the restaurant above. It lacks some of the same elements, but I tried my hand at a little forge and a vineyard.
  3. Mute

The Mute's Circus

Early in the morning, the middle brother opens his business. Even if you ask him, he will not tell you what he attributes his success to. Perhaps a little deception has gone into his food. How else is his little tavern so successful?
  4. Mute

The Mute's Circus

The house of a gunsmith turned bowyer. He wished for the simple pleasures of life. He was the eldest of his brothers, and lived far away in a forest of bamboo and oak, where he searched for inner peace.
  5. Mute

Official The TCF 1st Anniversary Contest Entry Thread

A library made (primarily) of materials from a different world that holds the stories of all great adventurers. My entry for the screenshot section. It's a little rubbish as I was pushed for time (I forgot this was a thing until last week). Congrats to everyone else, especially the artists here...
  6. Mute

Builds Ballin' houses by Eiv

Don't think I've mentioned this at all but your builds are some of the best I've seen. You seem to have a way with paints and block choice, it's amazing! I hope you don't mind but I've *ahem* borrowed the floor from your wooden house in a recent build of my own. Really good work, and I'll be...
  7. Mute

The Mute's Circus

Hey everyone, I managed to crawl out from that deep (hypothetical/metaphorical) pit I was in to do some more Terraria thingummys. The first two I posted a teaser to in the Last CC (September) with my corruption themed build. Since then I have done a Crimson based follow up. "So what are...
  8. Mute

Here's My CC entry: http://i.imgur.com/6A6xDCU.png

Here's My CC entry: http://i.imgur.com/6A6xDCU.png
  9. Mute

The Mute's Circus

I've wanted to do this a long time. The Library isn't exactly new, but the photo-tool feature is, so here it is for you lovely people: This allows me to perfectly segue into my next topic, rebuilding this Goliath with new pieces. Here is a side-by-side (or more accurately, one on top of...
  10. Mute

The Mute's Circus

FROM THE DEPTHS! YOU THOUGHT IT WAS DEAD! IT REALLY SHOULD HAVE STAYED THAT WAY! THE MUTE'S CIRCUS IS UPON YOU ONCE MORE! Well, ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls, that weirdo at the far back left who shouldn't be there (yes, you!) , I've returned to throw some builds at you! And not just any...
  11. Mute

Builds ~FLOR3NCE2456's BUILDS COLLECTION~

Looks amazing. It'd be a shame not to use it. Are you considering requests for these marvellous signs? Or would that be impractical?
  12. Mute

Interesting, if a bit vague. I suppose we will all be waiting on the update to see how this concept develops.
  13. Mute

Have a CC Entry before I forget (No... that's not happened before...) http://i.imgur.com/4wsCzcj.jpg

Have a CC Entry before I forget (No... that's not happened before...) http://i.imgur.com/4wsCzcj.jpg
  14. Mute

Looks like you'll have to use that library of yours some more. Do they supply dictionaries? :p OT: Amazing builds. I'll have to keep a closer eye on these.
  15. Mute

The Mute's Circus

Hello again! Happy Twelfth night! *checks calendar* I have since created a desert Library: The OP has been updated with some new Excommunication junk. ^^ Thank you for your kind words! I do try to work actually with the game, but it does take a much longer time. Resources and materials and...
  16. Mute

The Mute's Circus

(wonders, you say? I'm glad someone appreciates my work) I would like to think they took a little under a week per piece. However, that is not the case D: The fact is, I use TEdit, which considerably lightens my workload, and reduces the amount of resources I have to gather (though I do like to...
  17. Mute

The Mute's Circus

We interrupt your regularly scheduled programming of silence to bring you, from the acclaimed Mute's Circus, a very merry Pagan-Capitalist Ceremony. To celebrate the event, a library, akin to the original Mute's Library, has been constructed to marvel at. Admittedly, there are some minor changes...
  18. Mute

The Librarian Cometh... There will be Books (on Christmas.)

The Librarian Cometh... There will be Books (on Christmas.)
  19. Mute

The Mute's Circus

ESTEEMED LADIES AND GENTLEMEN (And Neuter/Other/Misc.) The Mute's Circus is upon you once more! FEATS OF ARCHITECTURE (OF PERHAPS A MEDIOCRE STANDARD, I DUNNO, YOU JUDGE) DENIAL OF GRAVITY REJECTION OF STANDARD BUILDING CONVENTIONS LOTS OF STUFF What is The Mute's Circus? Well, originally...
  20. Mute

All over this like a hyper kid with candy! Can't wait to start uploading new builds.

All over this like a hyper kid with candy! Can't wait to start uploading new builds.
Back
Top Bottom