Search results for query: *

1. M

Xbox One What Ranger Armour is good for me?

https://terraria.wiki.gg/wiki/Ranged_weapons This page on the wiki has a pretty comprehensive list of all ranged gear and their stats. Scroll to the bottom for armor and accessories.
  2. M

It's a...

It's a...
  3. M

Mac Upon Exiting Game Freezes and Crashes

This is definitely not game-breaking, but figured I'd report it to have it documented. Currently playing on M1 MacBook Pro running BigSur 11.5. Whenever exiting the game from the main menu, my game will freeze for a good few seconds and then crash resulting in the following error log...
  4. M

Hi I’m Retinazer and my sister Spazmatisim is next to me ask us anything

Can you recommend a good surgeon for my Lasik?
  5. M

Resolved I found a bug

Nice, any idea on how you replicate it?
  6. M

Unfortunately, your lived experiences as a trans person and attempts to educate others are...

Unfortunately, your lived experiences as a trans person and attempts to educate others are probably just blown off because gamers are stuck in this early 2000s mindset that anything to do with gender or sexuality is LOL CRINGE AF
  7. M

So wack

So wack
  8. M

Like how many "I identify as a..." or "don't assume my gender" jokes do I have to wade through...

Like how many "I identify as a..." or "don't assume my gender" jokes do I have to wade through? I just wanna know how to install a mod
  9. M

I feel like a lot (not all) of it falls back on using misogyny, homophobia, and racism as a...

I feel like a lot (not all) of it falls back on using misogyny, homophobia, and racism as a substitute for humor
  10. M

Casual Unpopular Opinion Thread

Gaming SUCKS EDIT: Gamer? More like lame-er
  11. M

Gamer culture sucks

Gamer culture sucks
  12. M

Floating Lake Too Low For Sky Stuff?

I think the range is 650+.
  13. M

We don't speak of those times.

We don't speak of those times.