Search results for query: *

1. C

Simi's Creations

Your builds are amazing! My favourites are the Wasteland Tree, the Byzantine Church and the Rainbow Tower. Also, those pillars had me intrigued. Can't wait to see how their story unfolds :)
  2. C

WIP CitizenwithMoustache's Builds

Started Building some biome-themed homes for my NPCs. This is the Pirate's, Angler's and the town dog's home, a ship that got abandoned at the shipyard and got overtaken by sand and ocean plant life. The captain's crew has recently patched most of her hull, but she's still not ready to sail...
  3. C

Journey's End 1.4.4: Balance Feedback and Discussion Thread

Reading Slendyproject's and Someguyfromtheinternet's posts about the NPC happiness system, I have an idea as an alternative aid to mitigate the current problem: Make the Painter's biome paintings either satisfy a NPC's favorite biome or at least nullify their current negative biome mood. That...
  4. C

Shipwrecked (And Smol Shipwreck in a Bottle)

These shipwrecks are beautiful! Never thought of using bushes as algae and spooky wood as cork :) I also like those details like the memorial and the cracks on the bottle.
  5. C

In preparation for the upcoming 1.4 update, I decided to break my personal 'no TEdit' rule for this world just to add some landscaping drafts around: Started filling the space under the skybridge with clouds. These ones are above the snow biome. Also made some rain clouds for the jungle and...
  6. C

What are you most excited for in 1.4?

Block swapping :) It's a simple thing, yet I know it will be of huge help with many builds.
  7. C

Post the worst luck you have every had in Terraria here.

It was clumsiness rather than bad luck, but my post-game character's most recent death was by falling. I was working on a build after buying some stuff, went to dive down from the skybridge, then just as I splatted against the ground I realized I swapped my wings with a greedy ring and forgot to...
  8. C

-1 year later- Slow progress below the station: Added farms, one for each wood type, mushrooms and alchemical herbs. Also beginning a town at the base, starting with a bank (and not just because I wanted an excuse for that Dungeon Keepers arena :p) : I got inspired by CheesyPaninie's Wygol...
  9. C

Fljnt's Building Storybook

I'm in awe over all the details these builds have. Good job! I specially like the wood and sail walls of the second base One question: in the Hidden Library, what platform did you use for the upper right window frame? I can't seem to identify it :)
  10. C

Five months later, I got back to the game and added the trains and the rest of the facade: A bit unsure about the scale of the trains. Tried to make them proportional to my character, but they look a bit small in comparison with the building. This is still unfinished. I plan on adding stuff...
  11. C

So many real life events and i almost forgot about this! Progress on the station: Still lots of stuff to do. And yes, part of the plan is to incorporate trains into this build :happy:
  12. C

Thanks for the comments, i appreciate it :D Even more progress: I think that's it for the main body of the tower. Time to start the train station :)
  13. C

Thanks for the comments :) . Surprisingly enough, i didn't die a single time against the cultists, those gravestones were caused by the Mech Bosses or by general clumsyness from my part. Well, i grew tired of that spawnpoint, so i decided to start it over: As you can see, it's still a very...
  14. C

Decided to share some screenshots of my creations at my main world. They are built partly by hand, partly using TEdit (mainly for the more time-consuming tasks) Everything is still work in progress. Spawnpoint. Npc Housing, tree farms, and a train station that connects to a world-spanning...
  15. C

Hi world!

Hi everyone, name's CitizenwithMoustache. I started playing Terraria around 1 and a half years or so (can't remember the exact date), lost interest for some time, then started playing again at 1.3 update. Of all things i like about the game is building. In fact, the reason i registered is...
  16. C

That was fast! have a cookie :)

That was fast! have a cookie :)
Back
Top Bottom