Search results for query: *

1. gui10pow

tModLoader Terraria's new (v)Ersion mod!

Oooh, today i'm going on vacation, so decided to get back to terraria. When I enter back to this forum I see this mod rebooted :eek:. Thanks a lot man that's one of the best mods of the genre.
  2. gui10pow

tModLoader Reduced crafting material costs

Could you make another version of it? With 75% of cost of items
  3. gui10pow

tModLoader Antiaris

He is asking if you'll add some bosses to this new mod
  4. gui10pow

tModLoader Calamity Mod

Yes it is, I don't know how much, but I tested a lot of times and it doesn't changed nothing on my taken damege
  5. gui10pow

tModLoader Calamity Mod

The hive mind really needs a buff. He is weaker than brain of chthulhu
  6. gui10pow

Standalone [1.3] tModLoader - A Modding API

Thanks, yesterday I tried and got the mod to work although the damage reduction don't seem to work as it should
  7. gui10pow

I've tried it but I didn't see anything about damage reduction (maybe because my english isn't so good) If you know how and isn't a problem to you, could you give the code I should use to make percentage reduction instead of giving the item defense?
  8. gui10pow

Hi, I'm trying to make my first mod, but I don't know anything about C#. All I want to do is an accessory that reduces the damage taken by 30% (and stacks with worm scarf), and reduces my damage by 7%. As I don't know nothing about it, could someone help me?
  9. gui10pow

tModLoader Official tModLoader Help Thread

Hi, I'm trying to make my first mod, but I don't know anything about C#. All I want to do is an accessory that reduces the damage taken by 30% (and stacks with worm scarf), and reduces my damage by 7%. As I don't know nothing about it, could someone help me?
  10. gui10pow

tModLoader Fargo's Mods

Is there a way to remove modded items from souls recipes? I'm playing with calamity and other mods and a lot of better things are used to make the souls making they very costly with no reason why
  11. gui10pow

tModLoader Calamity Mod

Hey, I have a wish: Could you make a "Revenge mode", but the only change is the AI of bosses? Cause I want to play with these great AI changes but I think it would break the balance with other mods because it would be harder killing slime king than a hard other mod boss that drops strong weapons
  12. gui10pow

tModLoader The Trelamium Mod! [W.I.P] & Dev Team

Please post the updated version here. Tmod browser isn't downloading it
  13. gui10pow

tModLoader The JoostMod

Hey man, this mod is having conflict with cheat sheet (when using some options like butcher). Please, could you try to fix it?
  14. gui10pow

tModLoader Cheat Sheet

Ok I'll try it After a lot of time I found it!! The problem is with Joost mod
  15. gui10pow

tModLoader Cheat Sheet

"MorePotions", "BossChecklist", "BossLootPlus", "MaxStackPlus", "HeartCrystalRegen", "MoreChestLoot", "imkSushisNaturallyOccuringMoonsMod", "Trelamium", "ElementsAwoken", "CheatSheet", "Luiafk", "JPANsBagsOfHoldingMod", "AlchemistNPC", "Bluemagic", "FishingRewardRecipes"...
  16. gui10pow

tModLoader Cheat Sheet

Sorry, are you asking me this file? I didn't understand
  17. gui10pow

tModLoader Cheat Sheet

I don't know if it's the same problem, but when I try to use butcher option it gives me exactly this same crash
  18. gui10pow

tModLoader The Thorium Mod

Why don't you wait a bit more? They said the mod will be updated on end of june , so what you need to do is just wait a maximum of 3 days! Edit: I'm also waiting only for this mod, but we need to be patient
  19. gui10pow

tModLoader Official tModLoader Help Thread

When I try to launch terraria with tremor I have these errors: External component has thrown an exception. at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Media.WmpProxyThread.RunInRightApartment(WmpProxyFunction proxyFunction) at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Media.UnsafeNativeMethods.DecodeStreamToTexture(Void* pDevice...
  20. gui10pow

tModLoader Ersion - Starting

Yes I've seen it, but I'm asking if it''ll be soon. I was waiting for any news but that last information was june 11
Back
Top Bottom