Search results for query: *

• Users: b1
  • Order by date
  1. b1

Terraria State of the Game - March 2019

every spoiler gets me more and more hyped up for this!
  2. b1

tModLoader Various Weathers

I absolutly love the idea of different types of weather and I really hope you'll continue to update this.
  3. b1

Terraria: State of the Game - January 2019

Are you sure its still 1.3.6 and not 1.4 at this point? I mean sure no major game advancements added anymore but still the already shown teaser for 1.3.6 are already INSANE
  4. b1

tModLoader [WIP] DMode Mod

Found your mod recently and I've got to say that im very suprised to how good it actually is. Also wanted to report a bug I found right away: When you try to level up the skill level with a green orb that gives 100 exp it will eventuelly just reset the weapon exp back to 0 without increasing the...
  5. b1

can't wait for 1.3.6

can't wait for 1.3.6
  6. b1

tModLoader Dual Blade: Pre-Alpha. Scaling Weapons & possibly something more coming Soon™

Since nobody seems to write anything here I want to let you know that I apreciate mods that add new weapons with more than just simple swing and high damage and a projectile. The sword and staff look both really really cool so far and I hope you'll add more awesome weapons soon.
  7. b1

tModLoader The Lunatic

Alright, I'll give it a shot and let you know if anything happens.
  8. b1

tModLoader Solidified Potions

Im so down for some potion-like accessories
  9. b1

tModLoader The Lunatic

I'm gonna try this mod out now and I'm pretty hyped. glad that there's not too much info given on the mod itself. any compatibility problems known?
  10. b1

I found a Enchanted Sword. And the best part was i was recording!

Found the Arkhalis on my first Expert World on freshly released 1.3, I streamed it and everyone came in and asked how I got that sword, was pretty amazing. :D
  11. b1

PC Terraria unable to load "Large"-Size Maps.

It crashes while trying to load up the world, at the part where it is "resetting the world" it first goes "loading failed" and than it crashes to the screenshot above, I've tried to close some recording applications I use for youtube videos and some other stuff not really needed and it seems to...
  12. b1

Thanks for the quick reply... I currently have 16GB of RAM on my PC and Terraria used to work perfectly for me before.
  13. b1

Hey there, ever since a few weeks my Terraria seems to not be able to load Large Worlds correctly. Every time I try to load my old world it says "load failed" and crashes with this error message: It's bugging the heck out of me and I hope someone can come up with a solution, can provide...
  14. b1

Standalone [1.3] tModLoader - A Modding API

Ever since I got tModLoader to play with mods it crashes most of my maps while loading the "resetting" part. here's a picture of the error and hopefully someone can help me fix this since it's driving me nuts...
  15. b1

tModLoader Ulterraria: Reborn

First it was an actual error message but ever since it just straight up closes the game, used the folder exe now and it works all of a sudden.
  16. b1

tModLoader Ulterraria: Reborn

Crashes on creating a new world, can provide a screenshot if needed. //edit: It somehow fixed itself when I used another way of starting the game, sorry for the post. Enjoying this Mod so far :D
  17. b1

tModLoader Tremor Remastered [discontinued]

Uuuh somehow having the mod on during world creature f's up my generation, I bypassed it now by turning the mod of and creating the world, now after a few hours in my world crashed and I cannot load it anymore, it also says it has no backup, any solution to this problem yet?
  18. b1

Frozen key

You used the crimson ice biome blocks on that picture, which count to crimson and not to ice biome I'd say.
  19. b1

Describe Expert Mode in 3 Words.

prepare your :red:
  20. b1

ok Arkhalis then, even found it on stream :p gonna highlight it soon.

ok Arkhalis then, even found it on stream :p gonna highlight it soon.
Back
Top Bottom