Search results for query: *

1. MicaelJarniac

Resolved Option to view members with "most points" does nothing

There are a few options for viewing the members list, and one of them is "most points". I'm not sure if I'm missing something, but every time I try to show members using that option, it says that "No users match the specified criteria". If it's something not implemented, I think it'd be nice to...
  2. MicaelJarniac

Resolved Typo on account details

I believe it should be either "[...] title will display [...]" or "[...] title displays [...]". I think the first suggestion sounds better, though.
  3. MicaelJarniac

PC Terraria Downgrade 101 (Steam)

Hi! A while ago, I had just created a server with TShock, and a couple of days later Terraria updated, and I was no longer able to join my own server until TShock also updated. I then started looking for ways of downgrading Terraria, and I've summarized what I've learned in the following Gist...
  4. MicaelJarniac

PC Empty Canvas (Empty World) [1.4.1.1 and 1.3.5]

Hi! I've been looking for empty worlds for me to build mechanisms freely, and I struggled to find any, so I decided to make my own. I like to call them Empty Canvas because they do look like that. They're not exactly empty worlds, they all have Diamond Gemspark Wall filling the entire...
  5. MicaelJarniac

"Back" mechanism for the Teleporter Network

The Teleporter Network I'm talking about is this one from a guide in the wiki: Teleporter network By default, to make your way back, you'd have to spam the back switch until you arrive, having to go up the chain one node at a time. That annoyed me. I've built this Teleporter Network on a...
Back
Top Bottom