Search results for query: *

1. ExoticCharm

Xbox One $4.00 Terraria sale on Xbox One

Terraria is currently only $4.00 ($6.00 w/o gold) on Xbox One through July 10th. If you have any friends that have been waiting on getting it, tell them that now is the time! :) https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/store/p/terraria/btnps60n3114
  2. ExoticCharm

Console What do you plan on doing first when the new update arrives?

As many of you may know, the remainder of 1.2.3 and all of 1.2.4 content will supposedly be attached in the next update. This is a huge amount of content and will open up options for everyone, regardless of what your play-style is like. I thought it would be fun to see what aspects people are...
  3. ExoticCharm

Over your entire time playing, how many worlds do you think you have created?

Over several different platforms, I think I may have created about 6-8 worlds for actual playthroughs and about 40-50 worlds to farm materials. I will be making a couple more full playthrough worlds soon and it got me thinking about all of the different worlds that I have made. How many do you...
  4. ExoticCharm

Xbox One 60% off for Terraria

Xbox is kicking off their Ultimate Game Sale and guess what one of those titles is? http://www.gamespot.com/articles/xbox-ultimate-game-sale-kicks-off-heres-all-the-be/1100-6428682/ This effectively lowers the price to $8. The sale will end on July 13th. If you don't have it yet or have some...
  5. ExoticCharm

Console What is the first thing you did (or will do) with the "Additions" update?

Personally, I want to stock up on all the goodies that the traveling merchant gives as the items are very useful. The Horned God armor is next on my list.
  6. ExoticCharm

Xbox 360 Get Terraria for $2.99 this week.

MS is doing their Ultimate Game Sale for one week and Terraria is one of those games. http://marketplace.xbox.com/en-US/Product/Terraria-Xbox-360-Edition/66acd000-77fe-1000-9115-d8025841128f Tell your friends. :)
  7. ExoticCharm

Console Something odd about the console version and hit detection...

Has anyone else noticed that there is a limit to how often you can hit an enemy when using multiple attack sources? I noticed this first happening while fighting Plantera. I had a mage setup with both the Nimbus Cloud and Magnet Sphere when I noticed that some of the attacks weren't connecting...
  8. ExoticCharm

The Little Free Library of Terraria!

For those of you that don't know, the Little Free Library is an idea where people can take a free book from a small setup and leave one in return for someone else. What does this have to do with Terraria? While TCF doesn't deal with books, they do deal with information! Here's how it works...
  9. ExoticCharm

Things you love or hate, but everyone else seems to believe the opposite?

I always see conflicting views between what I enjoy and what others enjoy, but there are some things that seem more universal. - I personally am a big fan of the underground ice biome because of it's style and uniqueness, yet everyone else hates it because of the ice sound effects and slipping...
  10. ExoticCharm

One of the NPCs will move into your house in real life.

Which NPC would you love to move in? Which NPC would you hate to move in? I personally would think the party girl would be fun because then I would have an unlimited supply of fireworks and confetti. It should make for some fun 4th of July or New Years celebrations, not to mention I'm always...
  11. ExoticCharm

Console With Christmas coming up, I wonder if the Frost Moon update will here in time.

Assuming the same direction is being taken for the console versions as it was in PC, the 1.2.2 would be next on the list. Though the Frost Moon itself can be done any time, many of the items come from Christmas presents which can only be gotten between the 15th and 31st. Unless things have...
  12. ExoticCharm

Console The price might make this dead on arrival.

The new versions are $20 here in the states, which already seemed pretty steep. It's also hard to ignore the fact that not only is it more expensive than the PC version, but also the last gen versions as well. I sampled a few opinions and it seems that nobody is liking the new price. Most...
  13. ExoticCharm

Console Okay, these releases and updates are confusing me.

So, I checked last night to see if the X1 version was out last night and it was, so I downloaded it. I also hopped onto to my 360 thinking that there would be an update. I just barely got to mess around with everything but I'm noticing some things. - Can you import your characters and worlds...
  14. ExoticCharm

Console After that PS blog, 505 Games probably should be making a statement soon.

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2014/11/06/terraria-comes-to-ps4-tuesday-bigger-world-new-items-cross-play/ After that post by Richard Gittins, people have already started asking questions and it is only going to get worse here. I'm actually a tad shocked that they didn't announce things here...
  15. ExoticCharm

What was your first encounter with the dungeon guardian like?

I had no idea myself. I was one of the first people in my circle of friends to even play Terraria, so imagine my surprise when a giant skull came flying out of nowhere and one-shot me. If you built a time machine and went back about a year and a half, you can hear what it sounds like when a...
  16. ExoticCharm

Items you wish had an upgraded version?

Having upgraded versions of weapons like the venom staff and Terrablade was an excellent idea. It made it where old items didn't become worthless and they were reasonably craftable versus you having to kill an enemy dozens/hundreds of times hoping for a drop. Personally, I would like to see...
  17. ExoticCharm

What a load of BS!

Every time I try digging in my backyard, all I get is dirt. Where is all of the gold and adamantite? Where are the underground rooms with chests? At least I haven't run into any enemies so far, but the lack of minerals is disappointing. ::sigh:: Who else wishes real life was more like...
  18. ExoticCharm

Do you anthropomorphize the friendly npcs in Terraria?

I saw some comments in some other topics that made me want to ask this question. For those that don't know, "anthropomorphize" is when you assign human traits to some type of object. I have noticed that people's opinion on this issue differs based on the game they are playing. For instance...
  19. ExoticCharm

Won't the whole wiki situation screw us over in the end?

Currently, clicking on the "wiki" section takes you back to the curse site. That's fine for now, but it was mentioned before that the curse site we stay up for as long as curse wants it to. Doesn't that mean that it's only a matter of time before it disappears and we lose all of that...
  20. ExoticCharm

So, I was playing Perfect Dark right after this and it occured to me...

One of the things that made Perfect Dark so enjoyable compared to Goldeneye 64 was the addition of "alternate fires". This was where each gun would have a different attack that you could switch to. Pistols could have a pistol whip, the laptop gun turned into a turret, the dragon became a...
Back
Top Bottom