Search results for query: *

• Users: Chry
  • Order by date
  1. Chry

Items Martian Madness Monolith!

Title says it all really... I just want a monolith that I can set up like the blood moon one, but for martian madness. I adore the little background UFO's and I want them flying around all the time!
  2. Chry

Update to 64 bit

I would really love a 64bit terraria.
  3. Chry

PC Summoner Discussion - What could be done to make it more viable?

I just want to point out that this thread is dangerously close to getting locked due to hostility, I assume. It is impossible to change someones opinion online, or ever really, if you're being aggressive and accusatory. Even if you think the summoner class is one way or another way, Terraria...
  4. Chry

Biomes & Nature Grave Yard Biome Touch Up: A minor expansion to my favorite new biome.

I cannot tell you how much I freaking LOVE the graveyard biome. It's so so so cool. Spooky, eclectic, aesthetically pleasing, useful, world influencing, and all around just awesome... I wish it had and did more, but I also understand why it didnt. But still, YES to all your idea's!
  5. Chry

Weapons & Equip More Combo Accessories For QoL

They will be adding bits and pieces still. 1.4 was the last MAJOR content update. Now they'll be working on hotfixes, adding in balance tweaks etc. I wouldn't also say that "it's up to the modders" as many people don't want to play with mods... myself included.
  6. Chry

Weapons & Equip The whips go against the principles of the summoner

I agree with all your points. Whips feel like we're supposed to be beta testing them. Incomplete and just not up to snuff. I feel that whips are of huge benefit to summoners. I also feel quite strongly that it was implemented with less thought and planning than the yoyo's. It has the potential...
  7. Chry

Weapons & Equip Doctor Bones needs a whip

I second this!!!
  8. Chry

Weapons & Equip Summoner in 1.4(.0.5)

I am of the opinion that the Summoner "class" is just like Wes from Dont Starve. Basically, something for players who REALLY want a challenge. But the issue with that is that summoner play throughs are so FUN. But it feels incomplete... almost as if the devs were like all for it, but lots of...
  9. Chry

Items Tether Kites?

Yeah same. I want to be able to hold them. Maybe add an option to mannequins or something? :) Or a designated pole, like a flag pole but for kites.
  10. Chry

Game Mechanics Master Mode is horrendous.

It is, but at the same time, we were forewarned about it. The team told us, possibly a year or so ago, that Master Mode would just be stat changes.
  11. Chry

Journey's End 1.4.4: Balance Feedback and Discussion Thread

This has been mentioned, but at this point, after actually attempting a pure summon MM playthrough, I'm feeling fervently in favour of these upgrades, so I am voicing support. Summoners feel like they were designed to be a challenging class. Melee damage being easiest, followed by ranged, then...
  12. Chry

Resolved Can't place Finch staff on Weapon Rack

Thank you for that. I was using planked walls and mudstone brick walls, and the frame was on the mudstone brick where it crossed between the two. I switched out the mudstone for glass and voila, it works. I still think that it's something that needs to be fixed lol. My aesthetic wall decor is...
  13. Chry

Resolved Can't place Finch staff on Weapon Rack

I can't seem to place the Finch staff on the weapon rack. I haven't attempted to put any other 1.4 summon staffs on a weapon rack. Just the Finch staff so far. I did try the smaller item rack, but that's a no go, not that I expected it, nor wanted it too lol. Is it not supposed to go on the...
  14. Chry

The cell phone is incredibly useful as it has all the other stats attached besides the return to home function... If you want a faster way to return home, the recall potions are better than the mirror.
  15. Chry

EXACTLY! Rain armour is a brilliant idea. I love your brain right now.
  16. Chry

Yo, crawling hand in Graveyard? Hell yes. Also, deep and utter eternal thank you for those Ecto Mist walls. Just amazing mate! To return the thread back to item balances, do you have any say on yoyo's? I am like a hard core yoyo player. Legit my fav way to play. However... and I mean this as...
  17. Chry

Game Mechanics I think that the new luck stat mechanic is flawed

I like the idea of the Luck mechanic. I feel it wasn't fully fleshed out though. By all means, keep the biome specific torches and their benefit to Luck, but the default torch has got to be neutral. Literally everyone see's the torch at the start and whacks it down every which way and every...
  18. Chry

tModLoader Calamity Mod

How do I get the Amidias' Spark?
  19. Chry

tModLoader Calamity Mod

I am trying to get the Absorber, but I only have the Giant Tortoise Shell. I really have no idea on what enemies I need to kill in order to get all the other items for it. And, does the Absorber stack with the Heart of the Elements?
  20. Chry

Standalone [1.3] tModLoader - A Modding API

And the waiting game begins! I'm hoping that TmodLoader won't come across any huge issues with this new update.
Back
Top Bottom