Search results for query: *

• Users: Chry
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Chry

Items Martian Madness Monolith!

Title says it all really... I just want a monolith that I can set up like the blood moon one, but for martian madness. I adore the little background UFO's and I want them flying around all the time!
  2. Chry

Resolved Can't place Finch staff on Weapon Rack

I can't seem to place the Finch staff on the weapon rack. I haven't attempted to put any other 1.4 summon staffs on a weapon rack. Just the Finch staff so far. I did try the smaller item rack, but that's a no go, not that I expected it, nor wanted it too lol. Is it not supposed to go on the...
  3. Chry

tModLoader BUG: Weapon Rack/Mannequins

I am unsure if this has been brought to the attention of the creators of tmodloader, and perhaps the creators of mods, but some modded weapons and some modded armour cannot be displayed on their respective displays. For example, when a yoyo is placed on a weapon rack, it creates a aesthetic...
  4. Chry

Video Expert Summoner! What you think? :D

Hi guys! Chry here. I have started a new series. Let me know what you think ^_^
  5. Chry

PC Throwing Class/Challenge Brain Storm

G'day Terrarian's. My name is Chry and I am looking at trying to sort out the logistics of doing a throwing only style play through/challenge. Now, obviously the throwing class is somewhat limited in hardmode, however, I am looking to discuss with the Terraria community on hardmode...
  6. Chry

Video First Let's Play! Constructive Feedback Required!

G'day Terrarian's. My name is Chry. I have a great love for both youtube and terraria. I decided to put my two loves together. However, that being said, I am a beginner to the whole video creating thing, so I would really like some CONSTRUCTIVE feedback. Things I am aware of: - Commentary...
Back
Top Bottom