Search results for query: *

• Users: sysrq
  • Order by date
  1. sysrq

[Cross-Platform] Prism modding API for 1.3

I meant understanding it if I wanted to add extra hooks -- e.g. graphics, however item quantities are figured out, stuff like that.
  2. sysrq

[Cross-Platform] Prism modding API for 1.3

So, out of curiosity since I'd be interested in messing around and trying to add features (I started off in C# writing mods for Terraria back in the day), would UI stuff be particularly hard to get working? I looked into the Prism.Injector.Patcher classes, but since I'm not intimately familiar...
  3. sysrq

PC Terraria takes ages to load... like ages..

Can confirm the OP. On Linux (running on a Lenovo X200s Thinkpad) Terraria took 30 seconds to get to the Re-Logic splash, then an extra 15 seconds before it actually got to the main menu. Doesn't matter whether I launch from Steam or not, online, offline, or what-have-you.
  4. sysrq

Linux Launch server without interactive mode

A possible solution is to use either GNU screen (apt-get install screen, screen, ./TerrariaServer, then hit `Ctrl-a d`) or tmux. This will run in the background until you reattach to your screen session (screen -rd). This is usually how it's done for Minecraft et al, worth a shot.
  5. sysrq

Linux Fix for periodic "Failed to open BO for returned DRI2 buffer" crash on Intel

Hey guys. I found a fix for a crash which happens periodically on Linux if you're using an Intel integrated graphics card. You'll know if you're crashing because of this if your logs contain something like this: Failed to open BO for returned DRI2 buffer (1600x900, dri2 back buffer, named 9)...
Back
Top Bottom